2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

This at least the second time this was posted in here 
laugh.gif

I'm warming up to Mudiay (pause). Watched some videos of him (pause), seems like he has the tools to be a good PG in this league.

Knowing us though we'll draft Kaminsky over him.

I cried like a little kid when I watched that episode of Its Always Sunny. One of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Hawks fans coming in here?!?!? Hahahahahahah

so much for the Hawks winning a championship.
Already have met my expectations. Nobody thought we would even make it out the first or second round. Yet still here with a 58 mil dollar payroll. Sorry if I'm not scared of a cleveland team missing kevin love and a hobbled kyrie either. We should make the finals. Refs may screw us.

Last edited:
i wish we could cut langston galloway and all the schmucks that felt like t was a good idea to get moral victories to close out a year of misery. ******* bum *** *************
That dude went 6-6 from 3 pointers that game and had a career high in points. I remember watching it. Game was in atlanta too. Derek Fisher wouldn't apologize for winning the game haha.

Last edited:
I wanted Towns or Russell but none of the guys at the top are Anthony Davis this isn't catastrophic.

I know Knicks fans have aversions to any foreign players but I really hope we do our homework on Porzingis/Hezonja. Especially Mario.

I wathced that kid go head-to-head with Wiggins a few summers ago and he has an amazing skillset. Was buried by his Spanish team in an effort to hide him so he wouldn't leave Europe but it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up being the best player down the road.

Plays w/ a mean streak, elite athlete, potential to top out as an elite shooter. 6'8 elite athletes, who have all the tools like him don't grow on trees. He obviously could be a bust but he's not a soft, unathletic Euro. His game seems to be tailored for the league, hope we do our homework on him.

i dont want a foreigner just off the risk that they dont come over. just give me muddy or winslow and call it a day. both will be very good and we know what their floors are.

Dammit Ryan is trying to take over the Knicks thread as well :lol:
Na I'm not in the business of that. I don't trash talk teams in their team thread. Although i probably owe a few people from past trash talking in my teams thread but That's just not my style. Jus found it a bit intriguing that game the knicks beat the hawks at the end of the season potentially cost them the real only 2 game changers in this draft. Jus wanted to kinda get the pulse of knicks fans. Hey we were suppose to be in the lottery too. League screwed us and let brooklyn in the playoffs so now instead of a lottery pick we have the nets 15th pick. Lookin at them two dudes from Wisconsin with that pick. Dekker and Kaminsky. Prob Dekker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom