2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

So this is what I should expect in the Silver era eh? Getting screwed hard even when we've earned otherwise :smh:

This is such laughing stock status.

that's kinda how I felt. I never heard of dude till now. maybe it's because he's in China and he had a couple of highlights.

I'm just plenty ignorant to this kid, honestly never heard of him and hearing people compare him to one of the greatest ever made me perk up :lol:

btw, it was Carton who compared him this morning so maybe I should put that on myself for who I'm believing :smh:

I'm a mess ...

**** Carton then. He's never seen either of them play if that's the comparison he drew. I like the kid from what I've seen but that's absurd. :lol: There are no similarities in their respective games.

Last edited:
I'm really curious to see wat Phil got up his sleeve for off season kuz if it don't make sense, something gotta give.

I tried of gettin the short end on stick from this franchise!

Last edited:
Frank Kaminsky is what we tanked for ... watch
laugh.gif
They already call him Frank "The Tank" Kaminsky 
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Last edited:
of course that's the rumor. there's gonna be a ton of dumbass rumors from here till june just off the fact that the media loves ripping the knicks. can't stand these clowns.
Phil has openly spoken about the possibility of trading the pick if intrigued.

we got Thanasis coming up too so we basically have 2 rookies next season

edit: tbh i think Mudiay is more NBA ready than Russell
He's already played pro ball. Of course he's ready. But Russell is gonna be something in the league.

if we draft someone other than muddy im gonna flip the **** man. im starting not to like phil. idk what it is, but lately i get the feeling that he's just full of **** and riding off his name and PAST successes. his whole vibe gives me the feeling of a dude that smokes weed too much while watching the stars.

To be realistic... smh

Greg Monroe
Jason Smith
Melo
THJR
Mudiay

How much better is Russell over Mudiay? If he is better...

I was listening to to the FAN all day today and I heard multiple times Mudiay being compared to Westbrook, I was also depressed last night and watched his highlights from China and he reminds me NOTHING of Kobe not sure why somebody would say that....

if we draft someone other than muddy im gonna flip the **** man. im starting not to like phil. idk what it is, but lately i get the feeling that he's just full of **** and riding off his name and PAST successes. his whole vibe gives me the feeling of a dude that smokes weed too much while watching the stars.

shrooooooooooooms

This being based off of nothing :lol:
guy hasn't even done anything and y'all hating him already :lol:
Literally :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I don't watch college ball so idk nun abt all these dudes besides the stuff yall post but I was actually looking forward to having a big man on our squad. I guess another guard isnt so bad

Too bad we lack assets to move up 3 spots. THJR + Caldo + 4th + for the 1st ?

Wolves Willing To Consider Trading No. 1 Overall Pick
MAY 20, 2015 3:58 PM

The Minnesota Timberwolves have openly mentioned the possibility of trading away the first overall pick.

Glen Taylor admitted it is unlikely, but not something they're prepared to rule out.

Taylor said it is something that will be “part of any conversation.”

“You never know what it could mean, if you could get the right one or two guys that could change your team,” Taylor said. “When you already have a bunch of young guys, you have to look at this type of stuff. But I think it's a very hard decision to make.”

The Wolves already have a young roster with several former lottery picks.

“We've got so many young guys,” Taylor said, “we would be better off not even being close to the lottery again.”

Last edited:
bruh just a #3 pick would had me disappointed but this 4 ishgot me real sick.

we needed post presence. Sorry i cant enjoy highlight clips. I remember looking at shump GA tech highlights and being so dissatisfied with his nba product. I keep saying im done but I keep coming back for more.

We battered wives in this ***. What the hell. 26 yrs a fan and experienced the worse season in history and this is my reward.

Where's GR8 with his thesis. I need something to read to death.

i said it was a wrap for me and damn......im depressed bro, who are we getting in free agency man :frown: ....were done bro

Back
Top Bottom