2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

@mcten: Basically, the Lakers aren't locked into K-AT or Okafor no matter what at this point, per source. Intrigued by Mudiay/Russell.

Okafor could be there at 4 :nerd: :nerd:

i gotta stop with these rumors, gonna be killing myself for the next minth reading too much into them :lol:

i can't front i miss JR too ... his music sucks but i miss a game where he's throwing up anything and it's going in :lol:

not sure if its been posted, but enjoy

WOW
laugh.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif
wait... that's him in the song?
nerd.gif
nah...

heres a knick version for you dudes who want to reminisce the days 

ya offer the max to a guy who cant even shoot free throws :lol:

who cares if he cant hit FTs? he led the league in rebounds, was 4th in blocks per game, and plays tough physical defense. all we need out of our center is just that. he also doesnt really care to score, except wants a couple lobs thrown his way a few times a game. DJ plus a kevin love, LA, or whomever post scorer would be amazing.

whoever we draft we dont need in free agency... so if we get mudiay need to get a big in free agency

thats kind of why i either want KAT or either of the 2 PGs. i think drafting okafor would be nice, but his lack of athleticism and defense will hurt us more than his offense will help. we already have melo, so we dont need to draft someone thats gonna put up 20ppg. we need someone to run the offense or protect the rim and average in the 15-18ppg range.

If I state a plan for the summer (both realistic and fantastical), can I have my name removed from the thread title? :wow:

noah is already 30 though and he seems to be declining. im not saying give DJ the max, but around the same contract he has now would be nice. apparently him and CP had a "falling out", so that may influence his decision in free agency. also, i think hes an UFA.

the only players i would be more than happy throwing the max at are jimmy butler, draymond green, and alrdridge. all the other marquee FAs are over 30 (ie marc gasol).

Back
Top Bottom