2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

That's not my suggestion, I was just analyzing a possibility, we have a million possibilities, it don't hurt to speak of one. And many teams would love to move up in the draft. And even if we went with that scenario, that's just a trade, that isn't the final team

Idc what y'all say. **** Shump & JR. They're on a much better team & put up the same numbers. Yall can play forgetful for now & ride that wave. Max B would be proud.

Jimmy Butler and Draymond Green ain't going anywhere, man. pr0ph please slap that on the thread title.

And Denver isn't going to include Ty Lawson in a trade to move up 3 spots in the draft.

Phil should just go ahead and use the pick.

Last edited:
I think the only FA we had a real legit shot at getting tore his ACL, and it wasn't a guarantee that he was coming here anyhow. We will move on. And unless it is something just too good to pass up Phil/Steve should just keep the damn pick.

Last edited:
Thanks for the props fellas, now if i can only get some "reps" lol.....

Honestly we are in great shape, you dont know what can come of free agency. When you have cap space anything is possible, all I want is draymond green for the max.

We not getting Jimmy Butler or Green. Some of you guys are way too hopeful

I'd stick with the pick and pick up our PG of the future. Which will be Mudiay or Russell.

I will be real with you guys. I do not see the team making great improvement next year.
The only way to get better is if 1) SOMEHOW Okafor or Towns falls to us or 2) we trade Melo for a bunch of picks and talent.

2016 Free agency class is going to be where its at for us. But this year, aint no player trying to come play with us. We just had one of the worst records in the NBA.

That's the sad truth.

If we get any top FA this year (Millsap, Monroe, Gasol, LA, Love, Draymond, Jimmy, etc) almost every single one of those guys will already be better than anyone Melo every played with :smh: :wow:

Last edited:
- im ready for Phil to overpay someone this offseason. i dont expect too much. doubt we'll get any big names.

- WCS is a young Tyson Chandler. im with it if we trade our pick

- i cant be the only GLAD to see JR & Shump put in work. even lowkey happy for Lee.

I don't want Millsap. Too old, not faring too well in this Cavs series.

Ideal would be Monroe or Love. Love could be a little worrisome though with the back issues and now shoulder tear. LMA would be great, but I doubt he leaves Portland.

The facts are no one knows what will happen with free agency.

No one predicted the big 3 would come together in Miami.

No one predicted James Harden would be with the Rockets.

No one predicted Chris Paul would land on the Clippers.

What we do know is this, when you have cap space you can land quality players, so be patient.

What I do know is that we have a guy with 11 rings leading the charge.

What we do know is this, when you have cap space you can land quality players, so be patient.

On point once again sir.

i think i love you

Idc what y'all say. **** Shump & JR. They're on a much better team & put up the same numbers. Yall can play forgetful for now & ride that wave. Max B would be proud.

This right here. A lotta foolishness on the last page :smh: Nobody saw JR's regular *** game last night :lol:

People talk about building around melo is a mistake bc he's 30 blah blah. How old was dirk when they won? Exactly. Some of yall in here don't know basketball as much as yall think. Everyone in here tryna be a GM, but yet no one has even played pro ball in here. Some of you guys are annoying AF.

Age doesnt matter with Melo. He can still produce at a high level. Cant hit a layup to save his life though.

Last edited:
It kind of matters. He's going to have evolve into a full time PF. Which handcuffs you personnel wise, you can't get away without having a top tier rim protector next to him (why it worked so well in 2013 with Tyson). Try that with someone like Greg Monroe and :x

His shooting won't leave, but other things do.

An aging Melo would be great to have as your 2nd or 3rd option offensive weapon. Not the cornerstone of the franchise. That's all any of us are saying. And his contract makes it difficult for him to be positioned into that complementary role.

I haven't played pro ball so this could all be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom