2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

The Cavs making it to the Finals with Shump & JR playing such a big role has me kind of perplexed...

Is LeBron James just that good or is Carmelo Anthony just that bad for a team? :lol: :frown:
I think its LBJ being more of a facilitator than Melo. Melo wants no part of running an offense whereas LBJ is like a low key wanna be big *** pg...[emoji]128518[/emoji]
No part of LeBron's distribution and passing game is low key though :lol:

Last edited:
The Cavs making it to the Finals with Shump & JR playing such a big role has me kind of perplexed...

Is LeBron James just that good or is Carmelo Anthony just that bad for a team? :lol: :frown:
I think its LBJ being more of a facilitator than Melo. Melo wants no part of running an offense whereas LBJ is like a low key wanna be big *** pg...[emoji]128518[/emoji]
No part of LeBron's distribution and passing game is low key though :lol:
But he's never been billed as a pg like say Magic. ROFL

We have been good when we had a good pg. look at the 50 win season when kidd did his thing the ball was being shared and everyone looked good. this is what lebron is great at and melo is different hes a great scorer. put the right team around him and this knicks team will flourish like dirk who is also a scorer

there are a lot of players like melo who are just flat out scorers. no more, no less. aka dirk, kd, wade, etc.

We have been good when we had a good pg. look at the 50 win season when kidd did his thing the ball was being shared and everyone looked good. this is what lebron is great at and melo is different hes a great scorer. put the right team around him and this knicks team will flourish like dirk who is also a scorer

QFT

there are a lot of players like melo who are just flat out scorers. no more, no less. aka dirk, kd, wade, etc.

It's literally this simple. Comparing Melo and Bron is stupid. They're two completely different types of players :smh:

What makes it stupid isn't their being different types of players, but different level. Lebron will be compared to Bird, Magic, MJ, etc. You can't put Melo up with those names :lol:

And yea, Melo is a scorer, but Bron can score even more and more efficiently, and also can do literally everything else better.

It's funny because people thought they could be linked throughout their careers coming out the same year and both being about the same size with scoring ability and handle.

Last edited:
GM'a have been trying to build with Melo as a center piece for over 10 years now with barely any success.

Dirk as the center peice had the Mavs in contention to win a title for over ten years. It's definitely not as simple as saying Dirk did it so Melo can. Dirk was way more efficient than Melo ever has been, he brought so much to the team. They're two different players.

Dirk has one ring as a centerpiece for all those years and played with far better talent than Melo. Nash, Fin, Matrix, Chandler, Kidd, Terry to name a few. All in or very close to their prime. Melo has had a washed Billups, Iverson, and bum *** JR for the majority of his career.

So how good is Mudiay or Russell suppose to be? And who is worthtrading the 4th pick for ?

Last edited:
GM'a have been trying to build with Melo as a center piece for over 10 years now with barely any success.

Dirk as the center peice had the Mavs in contention to win a title for over ten years. It's definitely not as simple as saying Dirk did it so Melo can. Dirk was way more efficient than Melo ever has been, he brought so much to the team. They're two different players.
how was dirk more efficient ? lol what did he bring to the team besides scoring ?

Last edited:
I really think with how the Cavs are flourishing that it's in our best interest to just pull a Philadelphia and just give up on the east :lol:

We don't even have cap space for 2 more maxes either.

And this goddam dude Thompson is starting to live up to his high draft selection. I think it's in our best interest to deal Melo but he's got that NTC and is happy losing here in NY as long as he's building his brand.

I'm gunna go back to the trade machine days, but maybe the Clips would be willing to roll the dice on a Melo-DeAndre 3 team deal where another team gets DJ and we get young pieces/draft picks.

Last edited:
I really think with how the Cavs are flourishing that it's in our best interest to just pull a Philadelphia and just give up on the east :lol:

We don't even have cap space for 2 more maxes either.

And this goddam dude Thompson is starting to live up to his high draft selection. I think it's in our best interest to deal Melo but he's got that NTC and is happy losing here in NY as long as he's building his brand.

Why didn't he just go to the Bulls :smh:

got some time to kill so here's the much anticipated yambs story:

i was walking away from the bar & i bumped into this girl. did the usual "woops, my bad" & expected to keep moving. instead, she started a conversation (she was pretty hammered & i was like 8 beers down myself :nerd:)

anyway...we bs'ed for like 30 mins before she asked me to go back to her room. don't know why i didn't ask this earlier but i said "if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" she replied with "31, my husband is ******* annoying so i took a trip here with my girls." i was like :stoneface: :wow:.

girl was 13 years older than me....my mind started racing like am i really gonna smash a girl that can be my aunt? face was average as hell but her chest was popping out of her bikini so i said "f it, why not"

after we finished she rushed me out & said "****, i have a plane to catch in 2 hours" so i got dressed & went back to my room feeling like a million bucks.

top 3 moment in my life so far

Back
Top Bottom