2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

got some time to kill so here's the much anticipated yambs story:

i was walking away from the bar & i bumped into this girl. did the usual "woops, my bad" & expected to keep moving. instead, she started a conversation (she was pretty hammered & i was like 8 beers down myself :nerd:)

anyway...we bs'ed for like 30 mins before she asked me to go back to her room. don't know why i didn't ask this earlier but i said "if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" she replied with "31, my husband is ******* annoying so i took a trip here with my girls." i was like :stoneface: :wow:.

girl was 13 years older than me....my mind started racing like am i really gonna smash a girl that can be my aunt? face was average as hell but her chest was popping out of her bikini so i said "f it, why not"

after we finished she rushed me out & said "****, i have a plane to catch in 2 hours" so i got dressed & went back to my room feeling like a million bucks.

top 3 moment in my life so far

My ninja :lol:

jzfdog.jpg

got some time to kill so here's the much anticipated yambs story:

i was walking away from the bar & i bumped into this girl. did the usual "woops, my bad" & expected to keep moving. instead, she started a conversation (she was pretty hammered & i was like 8 beers down myself :nerd:)

anyway...we bs'ed for like 30 mins before she asked me to go back to her room. don't know why i didn't ask this earlier but i said "if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" she replied with "31, my husband is ******* annoying so i took a trip here with my girls." i was like :stoneface: :wow:.

girl was 13 years older than me....my mind started racing like am i really gonna smash a girl that can be my aunt? face was average as hell but her chest was popping out of her bikini so i said "f it, why not"

after we finished she rushed me out & said "****, i have a plane to catch in 2 hours" so i got dressed & went back to my room feeling like a million bucks.

top 3 moment in my life so far
GIFSoup

how was dirk more efficient ? lol what did he bring to the team besides scoring ?

Way better shot selection and he spread the floor for everyone else, way more consistent with his percentages, not dribbling up the floor for an ISO, finishing around the rim (which Melo is way below average at. You know how basketball works buddy? Or is "scoring" your only argument?

If Melo had us in title contention every year, brought us to two finals, won an MVP, and won a ring in NY - we'd still be celebrating and throwing parades. He'd be a god. You can't compare these two dudes and think it's that easy to make a point, come on :lol:

Last edited:
Way better shot selection and he spread the floor for everyone else, way more consistent with his percentages, not dribbling up the floor for an ISO, finishing around the rim (which Melo is way below average at. You know how basketball works buddy? Or is "scoring" your only argument?

If Melo had us in title contention every year, brought us to two finals, won an MVP, and won a ring in NY - we'd still be celebrating and throwing parades. He'd be a god. You can't compare these two dudes and think it's that easy to make a point, come on :lol:

Dirk still played alongside far better players than Melo. Just remind us once in a while that you hate Melo and we'll leave it at that :lol:

Dirk still played alongside far better players than Melo. Just remind us once in a while that you hate Melo and we'll leave it at that :lol:

Cool, just as long as you remind me you're a Melo Stan whose basketball opinion shouldn't be taken seriously - since you think it's so easy compare him to Dirk :lol:

Touché bruh!

Cool, just as long as you remind me you're a Melo Stan whose basketball opinion shouldn't be taken seriously - since you think it's so easy compare him to Dirk :lol:

Touché bruh!

You got it bruh. You still haven't answered as to how their supporting casts compared to each other, but I guess it's just easier to call me a Stan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom