2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I used to bop all around NT. But I think ever since I had to make my new user name, I have strictly used NT for the Knicks thread.

Melo came here for the bread and Lala IMO. He stayed for the money too.

That man was screaming West Baltimore for the vast majority of his life....and yeah he had his fam here but he wasn't really claiming us like that till it was time for him to get traded. And that's cool, your here for the money that's fine. You wanna claim NY as your hometown, it's your preference.

As long as we get somewhere then it is what it is I. But I ain't labelling Melo as some type of hometown savior. Not yet at least.

You can proceed to slander me now.

This actually makes sense. One of the few guys in this thread that speaks with his/her mind and not their heart.

Flip: "Ricky's people have never demanded for him to be traded ... there's no truth to us shopping Ricky or Ricky wanting to leave. We've always wanted to get him healthy and play with Wiggins. No, Ricky's going to be back in Minnesota in a couple of weeks."

Last edited:
@EricPincus: NBA comparison that jumped out at me watching Emmanuel Mudiay was actually Kendall Gill - gotta go back a bit for that one

@JakeLFischer: After working out with the New York Knicks on Monday, Justise Winslow was at Madison Square Garden today, according to a source.

At the time rumor had it that if Melo wasnt a Knick he would've been traded to the Nets (instead of them getting DWill).

Zero chance he would have came through FA.

At the time rumor had it that if Melo wasnt a Knick he would've been traded to the Nets (instead of them getting DWill).

Zero chance he would have came through FA.
Yeah but there has also been rumors since that Uriji and the Nets were mutually using each other to drive the Knicks asking price up, not knowing whether or not Melo would resign with NJ, and knowing this would scare Dolan into triggering for more than Walsh wanted.

But that is the point of what I am saying. It was all ******* rumors. Melo made it clear to Denver that he wanted to play for The Knicks, should he really be held accountable for how everything went down after?

Really hope dude is talking about appearance and not game
laugh.gif
Was thinking the exact same thing 
roll.gif

JR can have 10 of those games in a row and then explode for 30 and people will still be saying it was a mistake we got rid of him.

I was intially disappointed too that we didn't get a 1st especially after seeing they gave up 2 firsts for Mozgov.

Back
Top Bottom