2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 6m6 minutes ago
Knicks keep pursuing deals to move out of No. 4 spot and back in lottery, league sources tell Yahoo.

You guys do realize that's it's OK ESSENTIAL to disagree w/ one another right? :lol:
Fixed. This thread would ******* suck if we were all a bunch of brainless stiffs who always agreed with one another.

Our differences are what keeps me in here a decade later. Much love :nthat:

Yea man. At the end of the day, we all share a common interest. I also enjoy debating w/ you guys. Never a dull moment.

& JRS... Save the anger for tonight :lol:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 6m6 minutes ago
Knicks keep pursuing deals to move out of No. 4 spot and back in lottery, league sources tell Yahoo.
There is no way this happens. Phil is starting to make me nervous. Hell, for a later pick we could've had a better record and had some pride.

Yea man. At the end of the day, we all share a common interest. I also enjoy debating w/ you guys. Never a dull moment.

& JRS... Save the anger for tonight
laugh.gif
NO. If any of these rumors are true and we do something dumb, be mad now.

Guess Phil doesn't believe in Mudiay. If it's true, we all had that feeling on draft night that we were one ****** pick away from a good player.

Last edited:
Honestly if there at 4 and Mudiay is the one left i don't blame Phil for trading down at all. This team needs assets and if you can grab a future first and still end up with a WCS/ Winslow/ Johnson etc etc.. then i would do it

Mudiay imo is a very bad fit with Melo, and i just don't see him being the "Next Generation" pg that people are claiming. I've heard these things the most aabout Mudiay

1) he's athletic (Which he is but he isn't Wall, Rose, Westbrook level which people seem to be pushing)
2) he has a broken jumper
3) he has a NBA body
4) he can come in right away and defend

this sounds very similar to a description of shumpert :smh:

I understand how you feel.

To be honest, comparing Mudiay to Shumpert is really an insult.

People forgot Mudiay was the best point guard in the class of 2014.
Mudiay's work ethic and confidence are 10x times better than Shumpert.
Scouts said same thing about Wall's and Westbrook's broken jumpers.
Mudiay wasn't 100% healthy when he played ball in China. He even put up decent numbers when he returned back from injury.

How do you know Mudiay'd be a bad fit for Melo? Melo wanted Rondo in NY. Mudiay's game is similar to Rondo.

I like WCS but I want to keep fourth overall pick. I want a future franchise player.

Do any of you guys think we could trade UP with the sixers if deangeo russell is available? Give THJ, galloway and early

Guess Phil doesn't believe in Mudiay. If it's true, we all had that feeling on draft night that we were one ****** pick away from a good player.

:smh:

Hope it's not true tho

I also could be looking into it the wrong way. Maybe he just thinks if we're all in it with Melo, we need as many players as we could snag up that can actually contribute.

So maybe he feels 2 good players > 1 very good player. Idk we'll see.

Last edited:
when Woj says we're "pursuing deals" does he mean listening to offers or actively trying to get out of #4?

Back
Top Bottom