2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

For some reason, I don't like the deal. I do not want to deal with another player who had knee surgery. No offense to Bledsoe.

I understand that but he's still 25 and it wasn't a ligament tear. He was healthy last year and put up solid numbers which I think he can still improve on.

war room so i can keep shouting "PICK MUDIAY!" until someone acknowledges me

:nthat:

Last edited:
I'm at:

Russell
Mudiay
WCS

There are others I wouldn't be upset at but those three are my absolute clear cut favorites

if we dont pick mudiay and trade down for big frank I'm gonna be irate. I'm a huge fan of kamisnky but he's not the answer to our problems. we need a point guard.

Quick question, so they say there's a great chance LA picks Russell. If they pick Russell, does Phila pick Okafor or Mudiay? I think they pick Mudiay.

I'm bored... Here is the ESPN dream drama day:

1) T-Wolves - Okafor - shock of the draft
2) Lakers - Russell - TRADE TO KINGS FOR COUSINS AND LAKERS 27 (LAKERS ALSO SIGN LOVE AND KOBE DUMPS SALARY TO BRING IN WADE)
3) Sixers - Zinger - organization gets laughed at, but is built for 2 years down the line - SCARIEST ROSTER IN THE LEAGUE 2 YEARS FROM NOW
4) Knicks - Towns - the city rejoices and we are all on Phil's Young Joc
5) Magic - Winslow - orlando becomes team hustle
6) Kings - Muddiay - TRADE TO NUGGETS FOR FARIED
7) Kings - Kaminsky

I refuse to believe Phil will pass on Mudiay for ******* Frank ******* Kaminsky. I'll lose it. This isn't rocket science. There's no need to trade the pick!

Stay put and pick the uber athletic young PG oozing with all star potential whose favorite player growing up was Derek ******* Fisher for God's sake and let him learn under him and be a star in this league.

**** it's not that hard!! Let's cultivate some talent for once my god

2) Lakers - Russell - TRADE TO KINGS FOR COUSINS AND LAKERS 27 (LAKERS ALSO SIGN LOVE AND KOBE DUMPS SALARY TO BRING IN WADE)
3) Sixers - Zinger - organization gets laughed at, but is built for 2 years down the line - SCARIEST ROSTER IN THE LEAGUE 2 YEARS FROM NOW
7) Kings - Kaminsky

Some grade A trolling right here

7) Kings - Kaminsky
would cry tears of joy

7) Kings - Kaminsky

would cry tears of joy

T-Wolves get "their guy"
Lakers get Cousins, Love, Wade
Sixers still suck but are on that 2 year plan
Knicks get the miracle pick
Magic get really good
Kings get Russell, Faried and Kaminsky for George Karl to rule with his iron fist
Nuggets get Muddiay and some extra picks

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

You can't dump Kobes salary this isn't the NFL and hell will freeze over before any of that happens :lol:

Back
Top Bottom