2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If it's for Bledsoe and 13, would it be that bad?

Especially if Lyles and WCS are sitting there?

Bledsoe is under contract through 2019 on what will become a reasonable deal under the new cap. He played in 81 games last year. Only 25.

I love Lyles and like WCS.

I guess I'm just basing this off of a potential Bledsoe + 13 swap - but if that's it? Yeah, I'm okay with that. Anything else, who knows.

Of course this is only working off the basis that D'Angelo Russell is long gone. Because I'd move Melo to get the 2nd or 3rd pick. :tongue:

If it's for Bledsoe and 13, would it be that bad?

Especially if Lyles and WCS are sitting there?

Bledsoe is under contract through 2019 on what will become a reasonable deal under the new cap. He played in 81 games last year. Only 25.

I love Lyles and like WCS.

I guess I'm just basing this off of a potential Bledsoe + 13 swap - but if that's it? Yeah, I'm okay with that. Anything else, who knows.

Of course this is only working off the basis that D'Angelo Russell is long gone. Because I'd move Melo to get the 2nd or 3rd pick.
tongue.gif
I am cool with Bledsoe, would have to know how that effects the tape in regard to signing FAs not named Kevin Love.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard · 3h3 hours ago
Latest NYK info from sources: if Okafor/Russell gone, Knicks like either Kristaps Porzingis, Frank Kaminsky or Trey Lyles. Mudiay hovering

No WCS? His draft stock has been dropping lately.

Is Phil against defensive big guys or what?

Yannis Koutroupis ‏@YannisNBA · 9m9 minutes ago
More @WojYahooNBA: Knicks still unsure at 4, want a top 10 guy+vet PG, WCS slipping to late teens, may need surgery this season.

Ah, that explains about WCS's draft stock. Surgery needed? Bye WCS

Latest NYK info from sources: if Okafor/Russell gone, Knicks like either Kristaps Porzingis, Frank Kaminsky or Trey Lyles. Mudiay hovering

****, I'm going to kill myself tonight :smh:

I want Russell or Mud at 4, I'm sure Russell is gone so that leaves Mud unless we get a great trade offer.

Last edited:

Broussard is a wondering eye dope. His sources told him that? Dude is a legit idiot. His job is basically this:

Art Vandelay @ Art Vandelay- 4 mins ago

Latest NYK Thread info from sources: Knicks fans on a sneaker message board will be mad if the Knicks screw this up. Also Vandelay's sources inform him that many people would like to assault Broussard.

See, the same thing, it is all common sense and conjecture.

****, I'm going to kill myself tonight :smh:

I want Russell or Mud at 4, I'm sure Russell is gone so that leaves Mud unless we get a great trade offer.

He has dem Curry ankles

kaminsky and zinger is a bad look at #4 if this were like end of the first round then maybe... and no to bledsoe...hes a good player and for the #4 pick i would do it but not worth his salary and we need the cap space for this summer and next... no need to do an old knicks move = instant gratification

@nickmaz96: a well-known NBA source just texted me saying the Knicks will either "stay put, trade up, or trade back" stay tuned for updates

would you guys rather have floor seats to a Knicks playoff game of your choice, or be able to sit in the war room tonight?

*Knicks not making a playoff joke not allowed

Too much thinking going on :lol:

The clear choice IMO is Mudiay

There aren't many options at point guard when it comes to free agency

would you guys rather have floor seats to a Knicks playoff game of your choice, or be able to sit in the war room tonight?

*Knicks not making a playoff joke not allowed

War room where I can share my opinions and hopefully get a position in the front office. :lol:

Only trade I'm open to is the potential Suns deal. If we stay at 4 and don't draft a pg I'm gonna lose my mind.

For some reason, I don't like the deal. I do not want to deal with another player who had knee surgery. No offense to Bledsoe.

Back
Top Bottom