2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Who did yall want Phil to pick again? :nerd: :lol:

I'm just happy we aint trade the pick. Aint nobody in this draft making up a top 4 team in the East so I'm not down on Poorzingus.

Thank goodness I didn't go to the draft or a viewing party

I would've been heated going home

Flashback to my 16 year old self when I took off my sprewell jersey and threw it on the floor at the draft when we picked Eric chenowith :lol:

im ******* done **** this dumb ************ i defended this piece of **** all year and he does this **** him man **** this team **** the nba **** you all

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

Don't play yourselves worse than the Knicks have.

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

**** that **** we just drafted the next darko instead of a point guard that could be the floor general for the next decade

Yes.

I'm done.

This is utter disrespect.

I am no longer a Knicks supporter.

Done.

Man this ain't real life.

I've wasted the better part of my life supporting this circus of a franchise :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom