2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

Don't play yourselves worse than the Knicks have.
**** that **** we just drafted the next darko instead of a point guard that could be the floor general for the next decade
We'll sign a pg in free agency.

Plus we still have Shved :smokin

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

**** that **** we just drafted the next darko instead of a point guard that could be the floor general for the next decade
We'll sign a pg in free agency.

Plus we still have Shved :smokin

:lol: :smh:
Why waste money on an inferior point guard when you could've had Mudiay for 3 million?

I have no problem with the pick. I have no idea how he'll end up, never seen him.

BUT...I still have the problem with the direction. If it's still a plan to build around Melo, sign a FA here shortly...I just don't see how a 19 year old who clearly (I can see this part, anyone can) is physically a ways off aligns with this thinking.

I get the pick, the potential. Still don't see a clear plan. Compete now or long-term rebuild? Gotta pick a direction soon.

Last edited:
What the F*** WHAT THE F**** this isn't real guys this is a dream right??

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I'm legit sick bros why did we do this??

I can't F*** with Phil man he F**** up his first draft but more importantly set us back YEARS wasting Melo's prime basically.............

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:smh:

Yes.

I'm done.

This is utter disrespect.

I am no longer a Knicks supporter.

Done.
This is clown **** b.

C'mon now.

All yall on that bull **** need to settle down, wipe those soulful tears away, and steel yourselves for the future.

This is not the time to jump ship.

But if yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.

Last edited:
Yo I'm upset. Even if this dude comes out and drops 50 ppg, I'd still be upset. These overseas dudes always end up being the same player. I can just be going through the emotions right now. I'm just sad man.

I need to drop a load in something tonight.

wtf was Mudiay going to do for us? Make us title contenders with Melo? Please bros, get over that dude.

It's a gamble but it was one we needed to make. Phil made the right choice, after the top three selected the best players and the Sixers stole Okafor from us no one else was a game changer.

This all comes back to those 2 games in April we just had to win 
mean.gif

The frustrating part is Kris obviously needs more time than Mudiay or another guy to develop. So with a short window with Melo, it's an odd choice in that regard.. like Nolan said. 

That is assuming we keep him.

Back
Top Bottom