2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Yall dudes talking about not being fans anymore are clowning right now. After everything this team has put yall through? This is the last straw? C'mon.

Don't play yourselves worse than the Knicks have.

Yes.

I'm done.

This is utter disrespect.

I am no longer a Knicks supporter.

Done.
This is clown **** b.

C'mon now.

All yall on that bull **** need to settle down, wipe those soulful tears away, and steel yourselves for the future.

This is not the time to jump ship.

But if yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.

I like that. Repped.

mudiay is pg we need... this team needs ball movement, a player that can break down the defense and can also play defense that will be mudiay... this team cant survive with jose and gallo being the pg... we cant use our cap on a pg this summer because of jose and because all the big men available like love, aldrich and gasol... what european player was great recently? they have all been either a bust or a decent role player... not saying he wont be good but hes not worth #4 pick

The frustrating part is Kris obviously needs more time than Mudiay or another guy to develop. So with a short window with Melo, it's an odd choice in that regard.. like Nolan said. 

That is assuming we keep him.

Phil is going to trade Melo down the line, he'd be an idiot not to. It's becoming clear now.

Half of the dudes who post in here will shed tears and will follow Melo wherever he goes :lol: but Phil made the right pick.

Goodbye to those of you who won't return to post. :lol:

Seems like Phil Jackson played Melo...hard.

Why bring in this kid who is 2-3 years away when Melo is 31? Why not bring in the PG who can have an immediate impact? This doesn't make any sense to me at all.

Seems like Phil drafted this guy because he's a "fit" for the damn triangle. This is BS man. Pure utter BS.

wtf was Mudiay going to do for us? Make us title contenders with Melo? Please bros, get over that dude.

It's a gamble but it was one we needed to make. Phil made the right choice, after the top three selected the best players and the Sixers stole Okafor from us no one else was a game changer.
Mudiay can step in day one and be an explosive point guard on both ends of the floor. Someone that fills a major need. But you're right, he wouldnt do anything for the Knicks. Just like Zinger won't either.

**** this franchise

Nick you at the GWB yet?

Mudiay was right there

right ******* there 

i'm so ******* pissed right now 

edit: nope not yet, might ask for the lethal injection instead 

Last edited:
I'll say it again though

If yall staying that way don't come back when we win that championship.

Yo I'm upset. Even if this dude comes out and drops 50 ppg, I'd still be upset. These overseas dudes always end up being the same player. I can just be going through the emotions right now. I'm just sad man.

I need to drop a load in something tonight.
This don't even make sense.

So because of your generalization of foreign dudes even if dude turns out to be Dirk you'll still be mad that we chose him?

Sense it does not make

:smh:

Phil is going to trade Melo down the line, he'd be an idiot not to. It's becoming clear now.

Half of the dudes who post in here will shed tears and will follow Melo wherever he goes :lol: but Phil made the right pick.

Goodbye to those of you who won't return to post. :lol:

How far down the line is that, though? He needs to make up his mind soon. You either do it by the AS break this season or his value is just going to keep going down where it won't be all that beneficial.

Back
Top Bottom