2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

You guys are going in a player that didnt meet and of your expectations. We get it he's a scrub, atleast he's playing smarter defense now though :lol:

My other issue with Shumpert is that he's so ugly. I mean, I know he sucks, but I would've tolerated him a lot more if he wasn't so ugly :lol:

Fisher can teach him to be a better ball player, but he can't make him any better looking :lol:

as much as i hated on shump im glad we didnt trade him for nash... nash is done for the year and has been an overall disappointment in LA... imagine if we actually got nash a few years ago :smh:

He was all over the subway and at a bowling alley in Williamsburg last night :x

He didn't have symptoms tho (they say) so he couldn't have spread it. Still, wash your bowling bowls fellas.

It's been a few pages since I've stopped in...

What's the scouting report on the big man Phil just signed?

Yea thank god we didn't get Nash and tor overpaid for fields I said back then hat Nash was done and not going to be. As productive and hey we got kidd and it worked well for our club

@BilldeBlasio: Today, a patient at Bellevue Hospital tested positive for Ebola. But let me be clear: there is no reason for New Yorkers to be alarmed.

im going to the game sunday and cant wait to see the renovated garden... didnt catch a game last year... still contemplating if i should wear knicks gear since its not a real game :lol:

Didn't we almost trade Shump for Jared Dudley? :lol:

I was ready to off myself if that trade happened. Couldn't believe how dumb of a trade that was.

The Bargnani for two 1st rounders is still the funniest **** we've done in a long time. It's so bad that it's funny to me

roll.gif

So, last year we had the worst starting PG in the league and this year we have the worst starting SG?

I'm beginning to sense a trend here :nerd:
Pick off all the bums one by one until we can't complain about them being the worst I guess.

If JR is still here next season, he's next, we'll have the worst 6th man in the league

Back
Top Bottom