2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Kevin love though? Some of yall dudes want the sawftest most herbavore like players b. That ain't NY. We want goons. Melo is the only player allowed to be the pretty boy. We want dudes that don't get shape-ups. We want fighters. We need soldiers man.
This is the year

pimp.gif

I'd be cool with Danny Green and Monroe but I feel like Afflalo and Monroe is already set in stone

There is no way that Allan Houston house thing is real. WHAT?

Oh, like, has rondo's name even been mentioned in here?

I'd take him for 8 mil on a one year deal

You don't remember that abomination of a contract he signed?

Rondo though? Why? He's not even good anymore.

Last edited:

I honestly don't. **googles it** oh, yeah.

We have nothing to lose. He has no reason to command a high price tag. at what he is right now, is better than any pg we put out there. he is pass first with melo who needs shots. he won't take those shots away from him. could be a bounce back year. was in a "bad environment" last year. etc

he couldn't get along with proven champions in dallas after they went out of their way to get him. have 0 desire whatsoever to sign him.

fair.

in other news, just got a notification that Phil Knight was stepping down and read it quickly and thought it said Phil Jackson and nearly threw my phone at the wall

Kevin love though? Some of yall dudes want the sawftest most herbavore like players b. That ain't NY. We want goons. Melo is the only player allowed to be the pretty boy. We want dudes that don't get shape-ups. We want fighters. We need soldiers man.
This is the year

View media item 1607128

:pimp:
That **** dont win chips no more.

Curry old soft *** looking *****
Lebron? Need i say more?
Tim ? Old soft spoken ***
You need to assemble the old time softest team. To win chips .

100 million dollar man :pimp:

Damn Allan has 7 kids?

Phil don't want him, so I don't want him.

We past the days of just throwing some good players and scrubs together with the money we have left and being hopeful.

There is a plan in place.

I honestly don't. **googles it** oh, yeah.

We have nothing to lose. He has no reason to command a high price tag. at what he is right now, is better than any pg we put out there. he is pass first with melo who needs shots. he won't take those shots away from him. could be a bounce back year. was in a "bad environment" last year. etc
YES WE DO.

Why you want to cripple the franchise for the rest of this decade? We just had our worst season possible, we're trying to be better than that.

Them old Scott Layden/Isaiah days are over.

Knicks meeting with Robin Lopez.

this week is huge for us. if Phil can sign a couple nice players (Carroll & Monroe, Green & Jordan) that sets us up to be a playoff team. it also gives us a foundation to build around next summer when there's some UFA superstars.

i dont think we can afford monroe and deandre its one or the other... dont get me wrong if we signed both and you add danny green :pimp:

i know, those were 2 examples.

Green & Jordan should be the goal for this summer

Last edited:
before midnight we all gotta pick the player we think WILL get picked up. See who knows what's what 

Back
Top Bottom