2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

DO NOT WANT CARROLL. I've seen him in Atlanta the last few years and he's an average *** player. Great season last year but I don't think he goes near it again. The whole team overachieved. He was a nonfactor before the injury in the playoffs.

i'd like a swingman & big man (Green & Rob Lopez?) to establish a foundation & actually resemble an NBA team

If we can't get DJ I want Robin Lopez

If we can't get D-Wade or Danny Green I want Gerald Green

Don't want Monroe anymore after drafting Zinger

i hope Phil sells guys on basketball & not marketing opportunities in NY like we did for LeBron

before midnight we all gotta pick the player we think WILL get picked up. See who knows what's what 
I just now saw this, barely making the cut.

Monroe and Affalo. I feel that is something we just mind end up settling for when it comes to reality even for Phil :smh:
Anybody remember how happy and proud of Phil we were when Phil traded FatBoy and Tyson for Shane Larkin, Calderon, and Dalembert?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Still a great deal given we got rid of 2 bums and only got 1 that's hurting us in return.

Last edited:
Cap is expected to be 2 mill higher. Along with the luxury tax going up. Official numbers will be out July 8th

@WojYahooNBA: Free agent Aminu Al-Farouq has agreed to a four year, $30 million deal with Portland, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

:smh:

@ChrisMannixSI: As @SpearsNBAYahoo noted, Rajon Rondo is not on the Knicks wish list, sources confirm.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

@ChrisMannixSI: As @SpearsNBAYahoo noted, Rajon Rondo is not on the Knicks wish list, sources confirm.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom