2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

curious if the "double blazer" pitch would work for LA. tell him that he can choose Afflalo or Matthews to come alongside with him.

I have a feeling DeAndre wants fame. This is the city and team that can deliver that. If it went down, who would be our other signing? Afflalo? Wes? Beverly?

i was against it but since this whole free agency is about scrubs getting overpaid left and right and the market drying up just scoop up monroe and affalo already

No. Not one bit.
Idk dude might be on to something.

Just imagine, Phil Jackson sitting LA down rocking one of these... 

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Doubl...gclid=CNHLqMa-usYCFZI2gQod1p4PLA&gclsrc=aw.ds

Possibilities are endless 
pimp.gif

Mark Medina ‏@MarkG_Medina · 2m2 minutes ago
I got some more clarity on which teams showed interest in Ed Davis. Lakers, as I mentioned, as well as Knicks, Pistons, Blazers & Celtics

That's the only thing I hear about Knicks news recently.

No word on Afflalo and Monroe

"Knicks were set to offer DeMarre Carroll same deal as Toronto. 4 years, $60 mil. Carroll preferred Raptors going forward. (@JeffZillgitt)"

*Alonzo Mourning .gif*

ehh keep (some of) the money and try next year if nothing that good pans out instead of overpaying and overstaying some undeserving player

Last edited:
didnt want carrol anyway... plus hes dumb for playing for Toronto if it came down to us or them because their currency is higher and they get taxed more so his money is not as good over there

RussilloShow ‏@RussilloShow · 9m9 minutes ago
We were just told by @WindhorstESPN that the Spurs are confident they'll sign LaMarcus Aldridge, but Greg Monroe is a backup plan.

Back
Top Bottom