2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't want that bum Perkins on this team at all. Even for the vet min.

So far not many surprises. Makes sense to go back to the Spurs.

Unsure about Wes given his recent and repetitive injury history.

This is a horrible trade for us :lol:
Carroll 15 Per :rofl:

Milsap is about to get 20 per from ORL :rofl:

Danny Green 12 per :rofl:

We can't compete w/ this market.

we're New Yawk, of course we can compete

Phil probably just woke up

Not when you wanna use common sense.
I'm sorry but to play for this ****** team, deal with the NY media with only hopes of being better it's only common sense that if some of these players choose to come here it'll be cuz they're getting the most money.
Love is staying in Cleveland.

Greg Monroe is going to get overpaid.
Only makes sense given the state of the East and lack of good big men in the league.

Just saying....while we're over here hang wringing and being supposedly cryptic....teams are acquiring their target players. Hands being shaken, ink drying on paper.

Who are we playing mind games with? Ourselves? :lol:

This is what happens when a 17 win team gambles on a longshot project instead of going with an alluring "sure thing". Not whining, just stating facts.

We'll probably end up overpaying Monroe like we all predicted months ago.

But we really do have to look at the Amir Johnson's and Kendrick Perkins cause we have NO drawing power at this point.

isnt that what we gave him? i mean that was 4 years ago but still
laugh.gif
UNREAL thought.

We "overspent" on Tyson in 2011 while he was in his prime, just anchored a championship defense, and anchored our defense for the next 3 seasons / won DPOY... and dude just made the same exact contract as a 34 year old in 2015.

Unbelievable market... We will overspend guys. Get used to it ahead of time 
laugh.gif

Draymond... **** it, give the home boy the max 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
why wouldn't he ask for the max. Look at what Demarre, Middleton, Milsap, Knight and a few others got.

the lockout just showed how pointless it really was... team owners talking about the players are overpaid and want to get out of contracts so they started giving out amnesty... but now every team is overpaying today...but draymond will get matched so i wouldnt even try to sign him... waste of time really

This is what happens when a 17 win team gambles on a longshot project instead of going with an alluring "sure thing". Not whining, just stating facts.
And who is this "alluring sure thing" you are talking about? The 19 year old PG who basically took a year off from basketball? 
laugh.gif

We got a "sure thing." At least as far as unknown draft prospects are concerned. His name is Jerian Grant. We also took a huge upside big man who is no less a sure thing than anyone else available, besides the fact that he is not American 
mean.gif

You think these guys would be running to our door steps if we took an NCAA player? Get real. The Lakers are having no more luck than we are even having drafted Russell. At the end of the day its about the Ws and Ls. No need to bring Zinger into it. None of these guys were ever going to join a 17 win team.

Last edited:
i got high hopes for jerian grant but you guys gotta stop hyping him up like he was a lottery bound prospect that slipped to us.

i got high hopes for jerian grant but you guys gotta stop hyping him up like he was a lottery bound prospect that slipped to us.
He was drafted way too early. If we are being honest. If Phil was smart he would've picked RJ Hunter but whatever.

He slipped 5 spots out of the lottery 
laugh.gif

And I'm not saying he will be better than Mudiay but he IS the more NBA ready prospect, since that is the argument you all love to bring up about a dude yall dont even know.
Aiite, man. 
laugh.gif
Solid response 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
And who is this "alluring sure thing" you are talking about? The 19 year old PG who basically took a year off from basketball? :lol:

We got a "sure thing." At least as far as unknown draft prospects are concerned. His name is Jerian Grant. We also took a huge upside big man who is no less a sure thing than anyone else available, besides the fact that he is not American :smh:  

You think these guys would be running to our door steps if we took an NCAA player? Get real. The Lakers are having no more luck than we are even having drafted Russell. At the end of the day its about the Ws and Ls. No need to bring Zinger into it. None of these guys were ever going to join a 17 win team.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

laugh.gif

And I'm not saying he will be better than Mudiay but he IS the more NBA ready prospect, since that is the argument you all love to bring up about a dude yall dont even know.

Solid response 
pimp.gif

you don't know if he's more NBA ready tbh. Mudiay could go out and win ROY for all we know

considering how much bums like carrol are getting paid, melos max looks like nothing. whats the difference? like 4-5mil extra?

laugh.gif

You don't know if hes more NBA ready tbh. Mudiay could go out and win ROY for all we know. they have similar skillsets, but mudiay is younger and excels in certain areas better than grant (court vision, athleticism, finishing maybe). Grant is a little more well rounded in other areas but is who he is for the most part 

Back
Top Bottom