2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Might as well sign something undrafted rookies and some 1 year deals wit some role players and try next year maybe

The reason we need to make moves in FA is because we can't afford another year of sucking (we don't have a pick) in order to bank on Kevin ******* Durant to come to NY

Jerian Grant
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@JerianGrant
Is this free agency or Oprah? You get a max, you get a max, you get a max, you get 50mil, you get 70mil! Yessir get paid fellas!

2:59 PM - 1 Jul 2015

RussilloShow ‏@RussilloShow · 9m9 minutes ago
We were just told by @WindhorstESPN that the Spurs are confident they'll sign LaMarcus Aldridge, but Greg Monroe is a backup plan.
Spurs backup plan???? **** everything I said about Monroe... All in 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

@rillo561   that avy 
pimp.gif

Jeff Goodman
[emoji]10004[/emoji] ‎@GoodmanESPN
Amir Johnson has received interest from New York, Boston, Dallas, Toronto, Indiana, Lakers and San Antonio, source told ESPN.

3:06 PM - 1 Jul 2015

Phil playing chess right now. I think he's still waiting for DeAndre Jordan's move.

:rofl: @ y'all still buying into the "cryptic Zen Master, making abstract chess moves" theory.

Ain't no chess moves, it's called scrapping the bottom of the barrel; desperation.

Ian Begley ‎@IanBegley
The #Knicks have expressed interest in K.J. McDaniels, a restricted FA, league sources say. Houston would have the chance to match any offer

3:13 PM - 1 Jul 2015

These salaries are laughable. I told y'all Knight was staying that's why Bledsoe was being shopped. Ed Davis is soft. Pass. I'd take Perk for the minimum for a few hard fouls. Who else is available?

roll.gif
@ y'all still buying into the "cryptic Zen Master, making abstract chess moves" theory.

Ain't no chess moves, it's called scrapping the bottom of the barrel; desperation.
IMO it's a little bit of both, and honestly I respect it.

Aint no big names signing with a 17 win team. Thats just not the way the NBA works there days. **** the biggest fish in the free agency markets are signing with Memphis, San Antonio, and Cleveland instead of NY or LA. Obviously its not the city as much as it is the winning. Phil isnt a ******* magician. This was expected unless you are delusional and blindly optimistic.

Just because Phil is striking out on the blue chips, doesnt mean he isnt working the field and being strategic. Phil needs to improve this roster enough to be competitive next season, given the free agents he can get, while not completely killing our financial flexibility. This way we can get the bigger names next season when they see progress being made and we still have money to blow.

I see Phil trying to figure out the best way of doing this. Knicks aint winning the championship next season. I dont think anybody expects that either. Progress and player development are the 2 things we need to worry about next season. The rest will fall into place accordingly. This was never an overnight process.

Last edited:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine · 2m2 minutes ago
ESPN sources say Tyson Chandler has agreed to a four-year deal with the Phoenix suns worth $52 million

$52 MILLIONS?!

:rofl:

What the heck are Suns thinking?

Back
Top Bottom