2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Damn I needed an Italian here. Bring back bargs.

This. The hate for Bargs is based on the trade that brought him here. After he returned from injury last year, he showed me enough to know that he belongs in the triangle, and he will be a great addition off the bench. As long as the price is cheap, bring him back

Don't want him. He's always hurt, not a good player and he's part of one of the worst trades I've ever seen. It's so bad that I laugh every time I hear it.

We are not getting Kevin Durant next off season. Don't be stupid now.

If he leaves OKC, he's going to Washington.

Last edited:
We are not getting Kevin Durant next off season. Don't be stupid now.

If he leaves OKC, he's going to Washington.

Exactly. Dudes acting 2016 is the offseason where we reel a big fish. You guys need to temper your expectations. No superstar is coming here next offseason

Who's coming off the books that we'll have so much money next year? Bargs is gone right?

cap increase = more money for every team

it's not about landing another superstar, we need to fill out a balanced roster for the future. Grant-Afflalo-Melo-Kris-RoLo is a great start.

Does anyone know if our remaining salary cap could be combined with a trade exception to still get a David Lee? Or can trade exceptions not be combined with cap space like that.

It's just that, though I love the FA moves Phil has made I really Phil like we are still a fringe 8th seed team and we need one more above average to decent piece that'll get us to that potential 6th seed level

@rolopez42: Excited to be part of the #Knicks legacy! It's going to be like "On the Town" but w/way more box outs & dunks #ModeledMyGameAfterGeneKelly

Am I the only one that legit wanted RoLo over DJ? Would probably choose DJ if the money was the same but even so, I'm not tryna warch him brick free throws for 4 hours.

Didnt HOU want a legit PG? We should see if a sign and trade would be possible.

Also i'm wondering what Lou Will wants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom