2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

We all did :lol: |I

Yup :smh:

We still suffer from the symptoms of losing him to this day, that's why I think some in here put Melo on a ridiculously high pedestal. :lol:

The Seven stages of depression - investing so much for LeBron and then losing out on him in 2010. Some have moved on, some people obviously haven't. :lol:

I would love to hear LeBron say where did he plan on signing before Pat Riley came up and scooped him the last day or two. Mad reports said NY and I feel like it was true. I can handle it if it's true but I'm dying to know.

Gasol's still available & we have like $3M to spend :nerd: :nerd:
Lets use that mid-level on LeBron.

I hated Lebron for a year when he didn't come, then couldn't anymore. Dude's too nice to not like.
I actually enjoy it the most when he loses now. 1st time against the Mavs, then against the Spurs, and now against the Warriors.

It's actually more satisfying to see him try his hardest, do everything he could and still take that L.

Only thing that would be sweeter is Melo and the Knicks sweeping the Cavs in the 1st round and between games 2 & 3 Love punches a fire extinguisher and is out for the series. Then Shump does a tricky dunk pregame and pops a vertebrae.

:smokin

Last edited:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Sources: Free agent Kyle O’Quinn has agreed to a four-year, $16M deal with New York. Knicks acquire him in sign-and-trade with Orlando.

Last edited:

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 2m2 minutes ago

Sources: Free agent Kyle O’Quinn has agreed to a four-year, $16M deal with New York. Knicks acquire him in sign-and-trade with Orlando.
pimp.gif

I don't know who that is.

Also was this Poorzingus song posted in here? I aint hear it yet. Is it rap or just bad music from his old country?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 56s56 seconds ago
Sources: As part of O'Quinn sign-and-trade, New York will send Orlando cash and the right of swap a second-round draft pick in 2019.

By giving them cash, does that mean we used a trade exception bc what's the point of the sign and trade just to swap 2nd rounders in 4 years :lol:

It's the "right" to swap 2nd rounders 4 years from now. So I guess they might not do it if they forget? :lol:

I don't know who that is.

Also was this Poorzingus song posted in here? I aint hear it yet. Is it rap or just bad music from his old country?

i posted it last page, it's a latvian rap group.. draw from that what you will.
:lol: I see it now.

i played the Porzingis song at my BBQ & my family and friends yelled at me after 9 seconds :smh:

i'm not allowed to play any more music today
Sneak the Amar'e song on and you might get back in their good graces.

BIG NOSE AMAR'E!

I like that O'Quinn pickup a lot.

He's a sleeper with that NYC grit.

Hometown kid also.

Makes the DW signing even more of a head scratcher though. We need a swingman.

@TommyBeer: O'Quinn will account for less than 4% of the Knicks cap two seasons from now.
If he develops into a legit player - just insane value for NY

Back
Top Bottom