2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Just found this on my HD.

sick.gif
roll.gif
EVERYONE was rocking this **** 
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I'm not talking about your opinion on the pick. (Which you're wrong about anyways)

I'm talking about the fact that you basically said if he turns out to be Dirk he won't be getting players to come here until his 30's. Just because the dude is compared to Dirk on the basketball court doesn't mean everything about the dude is going to be side by side with Dirk's life
laugh.gif

It's just such a dumb comparison
laugh.gif
Agreed. Dirk had no need to recruit free agents until this year anyway. Dallas was able to build a title contender around Dirk without Dirk needing to do any serious recruiting.

And yeah, as much as they can be similar, they are entirely different as well. For one, Dirk could never block shots like Zinger. Not as long. And I doubt Zinger can ever perfect that Dirk fade. They arent the same, they just have similarities.
I hated Lebron for a year when he didn't come, then couldn't anymore. Dude's too nice to not like.
With all due respect, **** you
NBA TV crew taking shots at the Knicks drafting Zinger. Feel Winslow and Kaminsky will be way better.
I'm SURE that is a very well thought out opinion based on the hours and hours of game film they watched of Seville, and not as much to do with watching Wislow and Kaminsky play a couples game in the NCAA tourney... ******* idiots 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Kyle O Quinn is the reason I scored my first points of my high school career. Dude straight hacked me in our season opener.

2/2 from the FT line obvs
smokin.gif

Best value pick up of the offseason for us.
Its an omen 
pimp.gif

If the Knicks can fill up the roster with John Jenkins, Phil is a straight G. Dude's jumper is ******* wet. Would be great to have him off the bench.

...Nate? 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Afflalo is the key on both sides to your team effectiveness. He has a bipolar career. Can be great one year, then look horrible the next. Last year wasn't very good, so he's due for a good season.

pretty dope having young talent (and their athletic!) should be a fun year. Hope we can sneak into the playoffs

Last edited:
we need to sign some cheap scoring tho. idk who we can get with the money left. Phil is rounding out a nice team but idk who else is gonna drop buckets besides Melo

Is asking for 16ppg from affalo and 12ppg from Kristaps too much?

I don't think it's asking too much. Maybe a few point stretch for each, but certainly possible.

But it's more about the efficiency as opposed to the number of points.

Because they could both get that number and do it inefficiently, which would defeat the purpose.

Last edited:
we need to sign some cheap scoring tho. idk who we can get with the money left. Phil is rounding out a nice team but idk who else is gonna drop buckets besides Melo

Spike needs to kidnap Ray Allen and glue him to the 3 pt line :lol:

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 1h1 hour ago
#Knicks prez Phil Jackson, GM Steve Mills continue to talk to Jason Smith's representatives about bringing Smith back for 15-16, per sources

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 50m50 minutes ago
The #Knicks have also been in constant contact with Lou Amundson's representatives about bringing him back for next season, per sources.

Back
Top Bottom