2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I think it benefits your guys future to not sign another 100mil/5 year type contract right now with these free agents who are good-very good at best. No one truly great.

I'm not a fan of Phil as a GM short term, but his approach long term is smart.

I just think it's a tough time to ask you guys to be patient.
You guys have already suffered enough.

BUT... If you do stay patient, even though you guys don't have a pick next year...long term, I think Phil's mindset is going to set you guys up for consistent contention.

You guys get to let your young guys hopefully develop into decent players this year, and hopefully look good enough to entice some better free agents with a raised cap next year.

And who knows, maybe Phil will pull a rabbit out of a hat and get you guys a 1st rounder to look forward to next year.

Short term, so far he's been meh...but maybe a meh approach for the present is the best approach for your guys future.

Just giving you my glass half full 2 cents, not sure if you guys care.
But I hope you're not offended, not here to ruffle any feathers.

I wanna see you guys contend again. NY fans deserve it.

Last edited:
Nick Young here, might be worse than Earl. I'm good.
remember when swaggy shot a 3 on us and bricked it but he celebrated like he wet that ****?

Edit:

InnocentOddballBeaver.gif

Last edited:
I think it benefits your guys future to not sign another 100mil/5 year type contract right now with these free agents who are good-very good at best. No one truly great.

BUT... If you do stay patient, even though you guys don't have a pick next year...long term, I think Phil's mindset is going to set you guys up for consistent contention.

You guys get to let your young guys hopefully develop into decent players this year, and hopefully look good enough to entice some better free agents with a raised cap next year.

And who knows, maybe Phil will pull a rabbit out of a hat and get you guys a 1st rounder to look forward to next year.

Short term, so far he's been meh...but maybe a meh approach for the present is the best approach for your guys future.

He's been very calculated in his moves. I appreciate the slow and steady approach rather than the past regimes going for the pointless quick fixes.

Repped

I feel likewise for your Lakers, as mentioned in the NBA thread.

The Melo trade in hindsight set us back 4-5 seasons. Hopefully we're turning the corner

Last edited:
Can I hit it, loser?

Yo I forgot about that thread :rofl:

I remember it being classic.
That **** actually worked 1 time for me back in college, I used it in Facebook on like 30 girls but only 1 liked it enough to wanna kick it and actually give it up lol

1/30 shooting percentage had me smilin like I had just won the NBA finals :lol:

I got this really hot chick to give me her number with the Can I borrow you, texted, got her to agree to a date, then a couple of days before it she canceled on me :lol: :smh:

I got this really hot chick to give me her number with the Can I borrow you, texted, got her to agree to a date, then a couple of days before it she canceled on me :lol: :smh:

You're not supposed to whip it out during the initial texting bruh, you screwed up by not waiting to meet in person first :smh:

the only pickup line i've used that worked was: "hey, i'll bet you $20 you turn me down"

she was confused at first but after i explained it she gave it up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom