2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

If our new pickups pan out, we're pretty stacked at the F/C spot.

Lopez
O'Quinn
Zingiskhan
Hermano
That Melo kid
Lebron
KD
Davis

Last edited:
I just read that the cavs are planning on trading for him . All they got to offer is Haywood and verjao. Yet they signed all these other players to ridiculous extensions .
How do they do it yet we can't?

i dont think theyd trade varejo. him and bron are boys.

If our new pickups pan out, we're pretty stacked at the F/C spot.

Lopez
O'Quinn
Zingiskhan
Hermano
That Melo kid
Lebron
KD
Davis

we traded caldo for bron, kd, and the brow?!?!!?

how many years does joe Johnson have left ?

Trade for him. :pimp:
Melo and isolation joe buckets for days
1 we don't have the financial means to do so. 2 he only has enough for a contender.
I just read that the cavs are planning on trading for him . All they got to offer is Haywood and verjao. Yet they signed all these other players to ridiculous extensions .
Haywood is making 10 mill and Varajeo is making 9. but they'd still come up short 5 mill.

i think we should sign jordan hill. not a HUGE addition, but we'll definitely have more depth at the PF/C positions. either hill or jason smith need to be brought back.

Melo/Early/Williams
Zinger/O'Quinn
Lopez/Hill or Smith/Hernangomez

thats a solid front court right there :smokin

how many years does joe Johnson have left ?

Trade for him. :pimp:
Melo and isolation joe buckets for days
1 we don't have the financial means to do so. 2 he only has enough for a contender.
Haywood is making 10 mill and Varajeo is making 9. but they'd still come up short 5 mill.

Salaries only have be within 125% of each other.

I totally forgot about Alphabet too.

Can't embed from my phone, but this was him during the 1st month of last season. The defense, the athleticism, the passing. His jumper improved greatly by the end of the year. Definitely looking forward to him being on the team

Last edited:
If they bring him up, I'm definitely feeling a lot better about this season.

For the first time, in a long time, the Knicks have young talent.

Last edited:

Can't embed from my phone, but this was him during the 1st month of last season. The defense, the athleticism, the passing. His jumper improved greatly by the end of the year. Definitely looking forward to him being on the team

If he can handle the ball like his brother then there isn't a reason not to be called up. I'd take him over Cleanthony.

i still feel like we need to sign a 6th man/scorer and a pg... not really comforable with our pgs besides gallo and hes a backup.. jose is injury prone and dont know how well he will play and the rookie from ND is not really proven so hope for the best... im hoping he can be a charlie ward type pg... nothing spectacular but can get the job done

Back
Top Bottom