2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't really care about summer league. But you could see it in Mario's game that he's gonna be a problem. Idk bout that Johnson or Kaminsky talk though. No thanks :lol:

Don't care about anyone's performance in Summer League. Going against scrubs and D leaguers doesn't mean ****.

Summer league. We talking about summer league, not pre-season not opening day. I'd rather watch summer league at the rucker than NBA summer league...

It has begun...If Credit Kama can raise $175 MM, why can't G42Spots raise a few thousand?
nerd.gif

http://blogs.wsj.com/venturecapital...in-new-funding-round/#?mod=wsj_valettop_email
Ground floor 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Bet if Porzingis goes off in Summer league this thread will be jumping 4 pages per hour and a Phil Jackson statue fund will be made

Last edited:
I think it benefits your guys future to not sign another 100mil/5 year type contract right now with these free agents who are good-very good at best. No one truly great.

I'm not a fan of Phil as a GM short term, but his approach long term is smart.

I just think it's a tough time to ask you guys to be patient.
You guys have already suffered enough.

BUT... If you do stay patient, even though you guys don't have a pick next year...long term, I think Phil's mindset is going to set you guys up for consistent contention.

You guys get to let your young guys hopefully develop into decent players this year, and hopefully look good enough to entice some better free agents with a raised cap next year.

And who knows, maybe Phil will pull a rabbit out of a hat and get you guys a 1st rounder to look forward to next year.

Short term, so far he's been meh...but maybe a meh approach for the present is the best approach for your guys future.

Just giving you my glass half full 2 cents, not sure if you guys care.
But I hope you're not offended, not here to ruffle any feathers.

I wanna see you guys contend again. NY fans deserve it.

Long time no talk LTB, but that's how I feel as well.

For once we're not making those stupid decisions we've being doing the past 15 years. Phil has a long term goal and I'm okay with that. I see Melo easily being traded within his plan and I hope we get some decent draft picks in return.

@EricPincus: To maximize their cap space, the New York Knicks will need to renounce their rights to Mike Bibby and Baron Davis (true)

:rofl: :stoneface: :rofl: :stoneface: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom