2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I don't even wanna look at how much less great teams pay their "foundation" players and how much better they are than ours :lol:

this current team still has a lot of holes but it's our best team in like 3 years :lol:

indifferent.gif
 Sat 4:30

Edit: posted by Nick already

Last edited:
Forgot that we drafted that French PF Labeyrie last year. We could actually potentially have 7 Knicks players in this summer league: Grant, Galloway, Early, Porzingis...and possibly: Thanasis, Labeyrie, Ledo. Seems like a lot. If all these guys make the team are we pretty much done w/ FA?

Calderon, Grant, Galloway
Afflalo, Thanasis, Ledo
Melo, Williams, Early
Porzingis, Labeyrie, ?
Lopez, O'Quinn, ?

Probably need one or 2 more backup bigs either way. I'm assuming at least one of Smith/Aldrich/Bargs/Amundsen will be back for depth.

I know he did absolutely nothing at UF, but I was kinda hoping the Knicks would sign Chris Walker. Even if he's a headcase that didn't show anything, he's such a ridiculous athlete he's worth taking a chance on if only for a summer league tryout.

Last edited:
I don't remember when was the last time we went with seven 6"9 or taller players.

i'm assuming that video is 7 mins of SAS saying:

"Phil needs to step down as president of the new yawk knicks. i have no clue what he's doing & in my 37 yeeeah's of being a fan i've nevah seen anythin like it. CAWMELO ANFANEE needs to demand a trade THIS INSTANT. this is complete & utter blasphemy"

I am 100% convinced that Stephen A isnt a Knicks fan. He just likes to say he is so that he could **** on every ******* thing they do but than justify it all by saying "and I'm a Knicks fan!" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom