2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Bruh if I saw Derrick Williams come thru to sign with that hairstyle I woulda ripped up the contract.

When you're paying a scrub $5million a year, u have every right to judge them and their character based on their appearance :lol:

Beautiful written

tumblr_m7cixoDWW71qc8jh0o3_500.gif
That gif is flawless execution 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Like bringing Lance back. High character defensive guy. Good to have off the bench. Still agree that we need a shooter. Hopefully we end up signing Jenkins..

Last edited:
i swear both times i read @THE GR8EST  articles,i read them like a monologue,lol its a really good way to read something so long while adding some character to the article,wit the girtty ny accent lol.but the credit goes to the gr8est for writing it so well....good ****
nthat.gif

i swear both times i read @THE GR8EST  articles,i read them like a monologue,lol its a really good way to read something so long while adding some character to the article,wit the girtty ny accent lol.but the credit goes to the gr8est for writing it so well....good ****
nthat.gif
I think that exactly sums up the attitude I am going for, so appreciate it brotha
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

he should get some pretty good mins as DJ's backup

happy for him
smokin.gif
Would rather him getting some pretty good mins as Rolo's backup
laugh.gif

But **** it, I wanna see King Zing at center some anyway this season. Prepare him for his future 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
we got lance back... was hoping jason smith would be back also but not mad he got the extra bread... lance could provide some good minutes and his jumper is not bad

Back
Top Bottom