2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

:lol: :lol:

i liked what i saw from Kris yesterday tho...i think he's gonna pan out :smokin

yeah he didnt do MUCH, but played well in limited minutes and his first game against nba quality players. i like how he expected it to be more physical over here, but he definitely got bodied a few times. he just has to be a bit more aggressive physically and work out a bit. KG was just as skinny and still is, when he came into the league and did fine. then again, that mofo is crazy :lol:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i liked what i saw from Kris yesterday tho...i think he's gonna pan out
smokin.gif

yeah he didnt do MUCH, but played well in limited minutes and his first game against nba quality players. i like how he expected it to be more physical over here, but he definitely got bodied a few times. he just has to be a bit more aggressive physically and work out a bit. KG was just as skinny and still is, when he came into the league and did fine. then again, that mofo is crazy
laugh.gif
Was he supposed to post a triple double? 
laugh.gif

:lol: :lol:

i liked what i saw from Kris yesterday tho...i think he's gonna pan out :smokin

yeah he didnt do MUCH, but played well in limited minutes and his first game against nba quality players. i like how he expected it to be more physical over here, but he definitely got bodied a few times. he just has to be a bit more aggressive physically and work out a bit. KG was just as skinny and still is, when he came into the league and did fine. then again, that mofo is crazy :lol:
Was he supposed to post a triple double? :lol:
Yes

He really didnt do anything offensively though. But to post up 12pts in 18 min without showcasing much is a good sign.

Last edited:
He really didnt do anything offensively though. But to post up 12pts in 18 min without showcasing much is a good sign.

that was my point. he effortlessly scored 12 points, without displaying any real offensive skills/moves. jahlil on the other hand has been showing out. im waiting for zinger to take a bit more control and look to be more aggressive in general; look for his shot, defend, and rebound.

i take it back, shved wouldve been nice as a backup up SG. i didnt realize he averaged 14.8ppg, 4.6rpg, and 3.6apg for us last season. granted it was only like 16 games, but those are pretty good numbers for 26mpg.

Would you guys have been more content with RoLo - Okafor - Melo ?
I wanted 0 parts of Okafor on this team without Rolo. Certainly not wth him. But we likely wouldnt have signed Rolo if we drafted Jahil so tough to call.

I definitely think Melo-Zinger-Rolo is 10x better than anything we could have done around Melo-Okafor.

Eapecially because Okafor is ******* wack defensively and I liked Zinger more than Jahil as a prospect in general.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 1m1 minute ago
Orlando is trading forward Moe Harkless to Portland for a future second-round pick, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

But we're giving 10 mill to Derrick ******* Williams :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom