2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I love Mudiay's game but some of his flashy passes will not work in the NBA. His athleticism and confidence are very good for his age. He will be a fantastic basketball player. I will be shocked if he doesn't live up to his hype.

I think Kristaps is a better choice. He fits more in Phil's plans. Phil won 11 rings in three different era without any first class point guard. I can see why Phil sees Pau Gasol in Kristaps. It isn't because of the style they play. It's because of the way they affect the game and give their team's alpha (Kobe & Melo) a better opportunity of taking over the game without any burden.

one thing that separates Kris from other foreign bigs (Bargs, Darko, Yi) is his work ethic & passion for the game. he loves playing ball & actually wants to improve to help us win.

also him speaking fluent english is huge for his develoment.

one thing that separates Kris from other foreign bigs (Bargs, Darko, Yi) is his work ethic & passion for the game. he loves playing ball & actually wants to improve to help us win.

Gotta love WSHH for that :lol:

Not goin to front he's deff growin on me & can't wait to see him in action on opening night :smokin

What if Grant sucks?
laugh.gif
What if Mudiay sucks?
laugh.gif

#NYSOM
pimp.gif

Steve Mills & Afflalo talking to Breen & Clyde during the game tonight...interested to see what Mills has to say.

Through two games (60 total minutes), mudiay shooting 40% from the field (12 for 30), 11% from long distance (1 for 9), and 50% from the free throw line (4 for 8).

Back
Top Bottom