2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I wanted Mudiay also but we gotta give all these guys a couple of years...

Hopefully Phil didn't screw this franchise for a decade like Zeke did....

I wanted Mudiay also but we gotta give all these guys a couple of years...

Hopefully Phil didn't screw this franchise for a decade like Zeke did....

naw, none of the moves phil made are THAT bad. he signed a good serviceable center in lopez, signed a young big man to a GREAT deal in oquinn, and only gave afflalo and williams 2 year deals. the worst that can happen is that zinger is a bust, but at least we're not financially crippled anymore.

Nah i'm deff happy with the offseason signings and moves. But if Zinger turns out to be a bust and Mudiay turns out to be a stud that could set us back really badly since Melo is entering the later stages of his career and his contract is deff going to be impossible to move if we wanted to.

They should just go & give Mudiay the MVP. **** it. He's obviously proved it by his 2nd summer league game.
This... Let's take a step back
laugh.gif

Mudiay can take his MVP if King Zing becomes the Dirkish Durant
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I wanted Muddy too but I ain't ready to proclaim his greatness based off 2 SL games. I mean we're talking about summer league. Not .... Yall know the rest LOL [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Knicks fans so damn dramatic (myself included) can't even talk about another prospect without feathers getting ruffled. :lol:

No one is saying he's the MVP or anything close but he probably put on the most impressive SL showing thus far.

Those passes aren't regular rookie PG passes. PGs either have it or they don't...Mudiay has it.

Last edited:
I agree I loved Mudiay. Was completely ambivalent about passing on him. I will be very surprised if he isnt a high level NBA PG. Probably more so even.

But I do think the combination of JG/Zinger is much better than Mudiay/THJR or any big we could have turned THJR into. That is what fully won me over about the Zinger pick.

And I think it did for Phil also. Reports were that he was set on taking Mudiay going into the draft, until he became confident that he was going to be able to swap Tim for a PG. I think it was the right move. Time will tell.

I agree I loved Mudiay. Was completely ambivalent about passing on him. I will be very surprised if he isnt a high level NBA PG. Probably more so even.

But I do think the combination of JG/Zinger is much better than Mudiay/THJR or any big we could have turned THJR into. That is what fully won me over about the Zinger pick.

And I think it did for Phil also. Reports were that he was set on taking Mudiay going into the draft, until he became confident that he was going to be able to swap Tim for a PG. I think it was the right move. Time will tell.

i think the grant trade made the zinger pick not as bad. we are/were in desperate need of a PG and phil got us a good one. we would all be singing a different tune if we drafted zinger and still had THJR. i wouldve preferred muddy, but zinger AND grant make it a bit easier of a pill to swallow.

Knicks fans so damn dramatic (myself included) can't even talk about another prospect without feathers getting ruffled. :lol:

No one is saying he's the MVP or anything close but he probably put on the most impressive SL showing thus far.

Those passes aren't regular rookie PG passes. PGs either have it or they don't...Mudiay has it.

Dramatic is the only way we know baby :smokin

In his 3 SL games he faced a total of 1 NBA caliber guard. He's good, but lets hold off on the Mudiay is GOAT predictions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom