2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Ian Begley ‏@IanBegley 9m9 minutes ago
Alexey Shved isn't ruling out a return to the #Knicks or another NBA team at this point but a return to NY is unlikely as things stand today

good

sign Ndour & pick up a shooting wing and call it a summer

I just wrote an article about his stupidity. Didn't realize he had a dui in 2008 at UNC :smh: guy has 0 excuses for this. Main reason I didn't want him.

I just wrote an article about his stupidity. Didn't realize he had a dui in 2008 at UNC
mean.gif
guy has 0 excuses for this. Main reason I didn't want him.
Man if I made the kind of money these dudes made, you would never even see me behind a wheel... and I don't even drink
laugh.gif

But if you did drink like Ty apparently does it is SOOO ******* easy to just hire a full-time driver, could even be someone you are home boys with, and do all that type of **** without getting into trouble.

If you wanna have a real good laugh, Wikipedia JR Smith and have a look at his driving record. ******* ridiculous
laugh.gif
mean.gif

we have 2 roster spots left right?

ledo and kirk gotta be signed. if ledo is already on the roster, than either ndour or alphabet. no one else in our SL has been impressive enough for me to remember their names.

I know it will never happen but I would love to somehow see Jimmy Barron make the team
laugh.gif

Dude was WET at URI and that diving out of bounds play was
pimp.gif

Zinger vs. Okafor @5:30pm

Sac Kings can be a beast this year, it's all on Rondo AND it also helps that Rondo needs to redeem himself and is on a one year contract, so we'll see what happens. I see SacKings and OKC taking Portland and Mavs playoff spot next year

Last edited:
Sac Kings can be a beast this year, it's all on Rondo AND it also helps that Rondo needs to redeem himself and is on a one year contract, so we'll see what happens. I see SacKings and OKC taking Portland and Mavs playoff spot next year
Bro the Knicks have a better chance of making the playoffs than the Kings do. They are a ******* joke
laugh.gif

Im already waiting for WCS to be on the trading block next summer
roll.gif

Last edited:
i want him to do well but he kinda sucks....love his hustle but that's about all he brings to the table

all he needs is to develop his 3pointer and he will be all we needed from shump. no more, no less. just hustle, play hard, and give energy. hes someone you put in a game when the opposing player just scored 3 buckets in a row. hes a pest on D and does not give up on the play....ever.

all he needs is to develop his 3pointer and he will be all we needed from shump. no more, no less. just hustle, play hard, and give energy. hes someone you put in a game when the opposing player just scored 3 buckets in a row. hes a pest on D and does not give up on the play....ever.
Have you seen this dude shoot?
laugh.gif

There are certain players who will just never be shooters... He is one of them.

going into halftime someone asked Cleo what his role this season will be with THJr gone and he quickly answered "3 & D".

i know it's only summer league but he's looked more confident & more comfortable with the ball in his hands. i'd be more than happy if he turned into a solid 3&D guy for us off the bench.

devin kharpertian @uuords 1m
Thomas Robinson sustained a small meniscus tear in his right knee today in NY, Nets announce. Will have arthroscopic surgery tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom