2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Cleo also got NYK tatted on his stomach... Loyal to a fault
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
that's like getting your girls name tatted on you. then you break up with her a month later

Man, I feel bad for Frederic Weis. I don't really hate him. I hate the guy who drafted Weis. That could be Ed Tapscott.

i unfollowed Isola after several tweets bashing Phil for not getting Monroe...clown

i'm definitely opening up to Zinger, my hate on draft night was on another level tho :lol:

From now on Kristaps is aka K-Taps

Every lottery pick/prospect had a bad summer league game already, K-Taps CAN have a bad game today and everyone in here would go 0-360 real quick !

I dont care if K-Taps goes 2-19 from the field later but i just need to see his teammates/ coaching staff getting him more involved in the offense. His height alters almost every shot, Even when he's guarded by a 6-10 PF/C, it seems like he could hit that J over them with ease. I feel like he has the ability to go off but he barely gets touches due to other players trying to showout. 

Last edited:
Srs question

At the end of the year who do you think will be more of the fan favorite Melo or Zinger? :lol:

Fan favorite? Definitely Kripstas unless he is really stinking it up. Alot of Knicks fans I know can't stand Mello as they think he is a one dimensional player (scorer) who has been a loser.

Fan favorite? Definitely Kripstas unless he is really stinking it up. Alot of Knicks fans I know can't stand Mello as they think he is a one dimensional player (scorer) who has been a loser.
A lot of Knicks fans you know are ******* morons

K-Taps has 20 pts in the SL on 6/10 shooting...getting to the line a ton & making his ft's is a great sign

hope there's a ton of pick & pop tonight cause Okafor isn't gonna be able to defend it

A lot of Knicks fans you know are ******* morons

I respect your opinion as I have not posted too much in the thread but always keep tabs on it. You display great knowledge of the Knicks and basketball in general so I will ask you a serious question? Why should Knicks fans believe Mello is not a loser and is a superstar? What good has he done for the organization as a whole?

K-Taps has 20 pts in the SL on 6/10 shooting...getting to the line a ton & making his ft's is a great sign

hope there's a ton of pick & pop tonight cause Okafor isn't gonna be able to defend it

Okafor can't defend anything! I am glad he did not call to the knicks, I think he is close to his ceiling in terms of his game. His offense is polished already, how much more can he improve? He plays no defense, and doesn't appear to be that strong. Of course he has room to grow on the defensive end, but what will it translate to in terms of him being a good to great player.

Cuz he is one.

If dudes seriously want to pretend like they don't know what value Melo has a superstar, basketball probably aint really for them.

The Gr8 bout to hit you with an avalanche reply though. Your body aint ready.

Last edited:
the one season Melo had a real team around him in NY they won 54 games & he won the scoring title..

Cuz he is one.

If dudes seriously want to pretend like they don't know what value Melo has a superstar, basketball probably aint really for them.

The Gr8 bout to hit you with an avalanche reply though. Your body aint ready.

Superstar is a strong word. Good player yes, but superstar is a bit far. How about his attitude? Too hurt to play in games but makes it a point to play in (and stink it up) the all star game. Also, can't sit on the Knicks bench for "fear of getting hurt" but can march during protests in Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom