2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

@IAmDPick: Alexey Shved signed a monster $10.2 million deal with Khimki till 2018. Highest paid baller overseas.

:wow: :wow:

If ZInger can move with fluidity, put the ball on the flor and shoot the three--I'd say he could be the best offensive player in the draft.

So if he can develop into 7'3" Kevin Durant, he'd be the best player in the draft?

I'm only saying it because you got guys like James Worthy saying it :lol:

No doubt about it. Russell is gonna be the biggest bust of this class.
Everyone thought I was nuts for having those concerns. Still think he'll be decent though.

Zinger is Cesar without the dope game.

If Zinger pans out and becomes a stud, everyone owes an apology to Couplet and Gr8. JRS should be first on line, followed by SAS. :lol:

I'm only saying it because you got guys like James Worthy saying it
laugh.gif

If Zinger pans out and becomes a stud, everyone owes an apology to Couplet and Gr8. JRS should be first on line, followed by SAS.
laugh.gif
Nahhhhh just @Ballerific703... Yeah and definitely SAS 
roll.gif

(waits for response...)

I would never say anyone who picked apart a prospect who panned out should ever apologize for ****. It's part of the process. It has happened to the best of us.

Just the dudes like @Ballerific703  who are willing to call players a bust and all types of other **** before they even step on the court/ get a chance to see them play and form a rational opinion.
mean.gif

With all of my pre-draft criticism of Jahil, I never once counted out the possibility him having a successful pro career. As a matter of fact, I always made it a point to say something like "I am not saying he will definitely be a bust" when I did criticize him and pick apart his game (going off **** I saw first-hand btw, not his country of origin).

All I said was that I thought it was more likely to not happen, but I have been wrong before, and that I didnt like his fit on the Knicks. As well as other **** that I thought, but I never counted him out, so to speak. But if the Knicks drafted him, I like to think I would have been open-minded. Happy I dont have to worry about that anymore tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not mad about Shved at all, replaying every fail he's done in Minnesota and NY in my head now.

[h1]WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2015[/h1]
8:30 PM ET - Thomas And Mack Center, Las Vegas, NV

Didn't we pick Jeremy Tylers ? I think Donnie Walsh picked him up but he needed about 3 years to pan out?

25pts, 11rebounds vs lakers, and Russell is looking bad out there.

Back
Top Bottom