2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Both should be on the team agreed.
And I can see D-Will carving out a niche for us in the triangle.
Basically sums up all that I'm trying to say in a few less words :lol:

Dude definitely needs to do something about that ******* abortion on his head tho. Idk what the **** that **** is. That should be an ultimatum of some sort before the season starts.

Like in Remember The Titans when they made Sunshine cut his Cali surfer flow if he wanted to play on the team or like when the Yanks made Damon clean the **** up. That **** is just ******* hideous :x :lol:

Some sort of no hair dye rule unless that **** is orange and blue :pimp:

But who the **** knows? Phil let it slide with Rodman through God knows what. He cant be a hypocrite now :rofl:

Last edited:
honestly i wanna see zinger w a fresh shape up
laugh.gif
swag will increase 10x
You never know with these white dudes... Dont forget what Birdman and Robert Swift looked like entering the League 
roll.gif

Isola already writing about how Phil and Melo don't talk and that he'll be eventually shipped before the start of next year's season :rolleyes :smh:

Both should be on the team agreed.
And I can see D-Will carving out a niche for us in the triangle.
I don't think anyone's said cut Dwill for N'dour. We judged Shump off a few under achieving seasons and he was a fan fav his rookie year. That 2 spot means nothing now, hail Bargs was a number 1 dp. We had another undrafted rookie become one of our better players what feels like eons ago. I'm not not a 3-4 yo stat guy or hung up on draft position. I'm all about playing the best players whether they're highly touted or relatively unknown.

ship his *** to bolivia to cover ice fishing
This.

This guy is a ******* joke. Always pushing his own agenda. Melo has been on vacation and Phil has been doing his job. Last summer Melo was a free agent. Now you got this dude pushing stories that they have beef just because they havent spoken, while Melo has clearly been trying to get away from all this before he rejoins the team, and that at least one of them will be gone by this time next year. He is a ******* virus. 
mean.gif

"Everybody has an opinion," Martin said. "Everybody got one and they all stink. I think I have spent the most time of anybody on one team (with Anthony). We spent like eight years of our careers together. He wants to win. One of the most competitive people I have been around.

"I was having a conversation with a few people the other day about going to the NBA is all about having dog in you and who has got that dog in him. And our list is very, very short. But he's on it. It's in him. He wants to win. The situation hasn't been ideal, but I hope they get it together."
K-Mart 
pimp.gif

Been down with Porgy since day 1, originally wanted to draft Mario Herzonja tho. Highlight reel is Manu esq.  Wasn't feigning for any US players anyways

Will see if he dribbles the ball to death

But so far the catch and shoot looks text so he already +5 above JR, but anybody to me is +5 above JR even Galloway right now
sick.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Well I wont say I am right just because a few talking heads agreed with me, because he hasnt even played in an NBA game yet...

But I am very happy he isnt on the Knicks 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Okafor orobably gonna be the best offensive player from this draft though.
He is a very skilled offensive post player (like Curry also was) but he cant really do **** else on offense besides that.

I'm not necessarily saying that he will be a bust, I just hated the idea of him on the Knicks because of his lack of defense/ball dominating style of play alongside Melo, and because of the fact that I dont see his offensive style of play being ideal in the NBA today either.

There were definite Eddy Curry comparisons to be made also. IMO if you cant at least see the comparisons, you are an Okafor homer.

That doesnt necessarily mean he will be Eddy Curry. Eddy Curry probably was the laziest piece of **** and had the worst work ethic I have ever seen in the NBA. That was a major reason why he never panned out. We have no idea if Okafor will have that, it doesnt seem like he will. At least not to that extent. But the similarities are still definitely there.

And that also worried the **** out of me as a life-long Curry hater. I wanted no parts of even exploring the possibility of going down the Eddy Curry path again. 
laugh.gif

Euro-risk >>>>>>>> Eddy Curry risk 
roll.gif

Especially when said Euro is skilled AND versatile offensively, and better defensively, with better length/athleticism, with the potential to be so much more.

Last edited:
If ZInger can move with fluidity, put the ball on the flor and shoot the three--I'd say he could be the best offensive player in the draft.

Back
Top Bottom