2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

roll.gif

Seriously, how does Morey stay fleecing teams on trades?

Considering the price tag of what he gave up, Ty is definitely worth the risks associated. I hope the GSW or SAS signs Pablo if they've got an extra roster space. One of my favorite Knicks players in the past few years and would love to see him get a ring.

meh no fleecing here really. lawson had no value with his dui's, mudiay and contract. only two places he could've gone in a salary dump, houston or philly. and we know hinkie isn't trying to win.

All the more reason for me not to like Ty Lawson. Because of his trade to Houston Pablo became collateral damage. Priggy was a good fit in H-town, now he's in basketball purgatory in Denver. As far as I'm concerned he's more than welcomed back in NY. For cheap tho. But back in NY nonetheless.

i'd welcome him back if we dumped Caldo

no real fit for him with Grant, Gallo, & Caldo ahead of him

even though priggy is old as dirt id do the trade for salary reasons... plus priggy still has some game left

prigs is more valuable than caldo IMO, especially in terms of on/off court contribution to salary ratio

that was a good read. phil actually seems like he knows what hes doing haha. at least we can put all these assumptions aside about the trade.

Back
Top Bottom