2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

Charlie Rosen finally doing some ******* good 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"Not at all," Jackson says. "If I had done so, Carmelo would have to lie to the media when they asked him about that possibility. If we ever had the opportunity to bring in an All-Star player, I'd certainly ask Carmelo if he thought he could play with the guy. Otherwise, it's appropriate to keep him out of the loop."
This quote IS the Knicks offseason. ******* Isola 
mean.gif

Thanasis is actually older than Giannis 
laugh.gif

He just isnt as good. Wont ever will be. Could still be a solid D/energy guy to bring off the bench though.
Oh well I guess that explains G looks so much scrawnier
laugh.gif

Whaddap wit the knicks fan only hooping session? I will get my eddie curry on
I'll coach yall and run the triangle
I'll get my Jerome James on and cheer from the sideline while I count money
pimp.gif

lets make this happen though
nerd.gif
NJ or NY lmk I'm down to run

"Would anybody take a chance on [Andrea] Bargnani? I did and got no return whatsoever. Maybe he'd be another candidate for a salary dump. Maybe we'll just bite the bullet and waive him."
roll.gif
 Bargs is such ******* trash. Phil didnt even acquire him and he knew so by ******* January.

Sidenote: I love Mudiay now talking about how he is relieved to have avoided the triangle.

Remember: "Phil Jackson would make me a star" and his "favorite player" growing up was Derek Fisher? 
roll.gif

Stop it.

Sidenote: I love Mudiay now talking about how he is relieved to have avoided the triangle.

Remember: "Phil Jackson would make me a star" and his "favorite player" growing up was Derek Fisher? :rofl:

Stop it.

That's why I found it funny. & someone said "gotta respect his honesty"

Oh the irony.

I think Calderon will be a much better fit with this team. There's team players that will move without the ball. Caldo is a pass first PG. Who did he have to pass to last year?

My man specifically saying excuse the sloppy handwriting as if neat handwriting would have made it totally normal :lol:

literally burst out laughing when I just got to this part in the article:

"The other nuisance, according to Jackson, was Sam Dalembert, who had fallen asleep in the pregame locker room sessions."

roll.gif

I think Calderon will be a much better fit with this team. There's team players that will move without the ball. Caldo is a pass first PG. Who did he have to pass to last year?

I agree with you on this.

I haven't posted in awhile but I loved the KP pick. I thought he was the next best player available with the best upside.

I trust Phil and I believe he really has a plan. I also think Fish is evolving as a coach and I like that I saw in some sets in Summer League where he is willing to deviate from the traditional triangle.

Overall, I think the off-season was good. The Knicks didn't OD and give out bad contracts. I thought they made good sounds moves without hurting the teams future flexibility. My only disappointment was not being able to bring Shved back but clearly he wanted to much money.

I am going to enjoy the upcoming season and watching KP develop. I think he has the tools and drive to be a star.

And I really hope this team finds a way to sign Maurice NDour. He can really play and I think is a perfect fit for the triangle.

Last edited:
Soooo I definitely think the Knicks should make a hard push to bring back el Papal

View media item 1638193:pimp:

Just tell homie I know it didnt work out last time but come finish what you started back in NY for your last season and then give him an assistant coaching job or some ****. Knicks need Pablo.

you would hope calderon would be better but he was analytically one of the worst point guards in the league last year and didn't even have that high of a usage rate. maybe as a backup in an even lesser role he can find some success, but I'm not expecting anything.

Back
Top Bottom