2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

just sounds like fodder for a better offer from ATL. can't see why he would leave that team to come here. I wouldn't pay him big money either.

I think somebody's going to get Carroll at a discount of what he'll be in a couple years, but I don't know why he's even talking about his future/agent, etc., even if it's just to say "My agent handles that stuff."

Talking about your excitement when playing in MSG is still a variation of talking about your future when asked if he'd consider the NYK. Until you're eliminated from title consideration, your answer should always be, "I can address where I'm going when it's relevant to. Right now, I have games to play and a collective goal to achieve with my team."

Last edited:
He'd be a good 3 and D guy, just don't wanna give him too much. I'll take anyone who I know can make a positive contribution.

With that being said, I doubt he means it.

We better lose next game. I don't give a damn if the worst team rarely wins the #1 spot. We can't afford to be so casual about that. I rather be #1 and have ALL the options. ALL OF THEM.

Britney making a late comeback push 
pimp.gif

& Melo at the 4 would be great for him especially coming off of a knee surgery... Plus we know how well he performs at the 4

Greg Monroe Expects Sit Down With Knicks At Appropriate Time
APR 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Greg Monroe is expected to receive interest from the New York Knicks in free agency.

“We are well aware the Knicks have cap space and we will sit down with them at the appropriate time,’’ David Falk said. “Now is not the appropriate time.’’

A recent report said the two sides are "about as close to a done deal as you can get."

“It’s so silly,’’ Falk said. “It’s factually incorrect and completely unsubstantiated.

“Do I think he’d be a good fit for the Knicks? Absolutely. He’d be a good fit for 30 teams. Can he work in the triangle? Sure. He played the Princeton offense at Georgetown. He could play in the rhombus. He’d be a great fit for any system.’’

You can tell Monroes agent is intrigued.

Greg Monroe Expects Sit Down With Knicks At Appropriate Time
APR 15, 2015 8:28 AM

Greg Monroe is expected to receive interest from the New York Knicks in free agency.

“We are well aware the Knicks have cap space and we will sit down with them at the appropriate time,’’ David Falk said. “Now is not the appropriate time.’’

A recent report said the two sides are "about as close to a done deal as you can get."

“It’s so silly,’’ Falk said. “It’s factually incorrect and completely unsubstantiated.

“Do I think he’d be a good fit for the Knicks? Absolutely. He’d be a good fit for 30 teams. Can he work in the triangle? Sure. He played the Princeton offense at Georgetown. He could play in the rhombus. He’d be a great fit for any system.’’

You can tell Monroes agent is intrigued.

Also sounds like a guy tryna make the most money possible.

isn't that what agents are supposed to do tho?

it's the front office's job to not overpay

Back
Top Bottom