2015 NY Knicks offseason thread, Los Almighty appreciation thread

I do believe that Monroe is a good fit in offense, but im hesitant to sign him because defensively, he's a liability like Melo. Monroe is slow footed and does not excel as a rim protector. I'd prefer a combo-forward to pair with Melo who could defend 3s and 4s. Offensively, Melo thrives when surrounded by shooters (see 2012 season). Finding a forward who can hit 3s and is versatile defensively is a difficult task, but there are some options in free agency: Draymond Green, Tobias Harris, Jeff Green, Deng?

so u watching tonight ?

:lol:

pic in pic :smokin
**** no :lol: got the mets on TV. Will be switching to the isles game here and there. Got a bunch of baseball on the laptop. Right now just jays and tigers but will expand to the royals and whoever else is playing at 8.

I'm watching Greg's tryout right now. First game in lord knows how long.

Always gets me how someone could have great footwork, quick reactions and run the floor but be slow with defensive rotations and so on. Athleticism is a weird thing sometimes.

I'm watching Greg's tryout right now. First game in lord knows how long.

Always gets me how someone could have great footwork, quick reactions and run the floor but be slow with defensive rotations and so on. Athleticism is a weird thing sometimes.

Defense is all about effort.

Back
Top Bottom