2016 Academy Awards/Oscars - Nominees Announced Today - February 28th

The Oscars is feeling real self-depricating this year. They'll take the hit. They'll make a diversity joke every few awards or so. Then next year or the year after, it'll be the same BS as this year. Don't fall for it. We need to support our own awards. Make a new one if necessary. But don't fall for this stunt. I'm telling you fam, give it two years and we'll be back where we started. This hurts to watch ourselves make jokes and pat ourselves on the back like we're doing something. No one else is doing this. I cringed especially at the black history month will smith jack black joke. We cannot fall into this appeasement trap again. I hope I'm not alone.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic
Originally Posted by DarthSka

That was the upset to prevent having to upset Leo DiGawd.

#conspiracies
Got a strange feeling Redmayne gets it
My current FB status:

"If Redmayne wins it over Leo, I'm not watching the Oscars till next year."

laugh.gif

Kevin Hart is the Steph Curry of Hollywood.

They aren't supposed to be in this position. But thru hard work....they are. I like what Kev said in short. I know he wanted to go in, but it reached who it needed to.

Last edited:
Wow I'm shocked Mark Rylance won.

Happy for dude :pimp: He came through with that performance.

So great the Oscars didn't go where I thought they would by giving it to Sly.

Kevin Hart is the Steph Curry of Hollywood.

They aren't supposed to be in this decision. But they are. I like what Kev said in short. I know he wanted to go in, but it reached who it needed to.

nah :lol:

Ride Along 2 basically bombed

he better hope Central Intelligence does well

Really bummed for Stallone. Next to First Blood and the first Rocky, that was arguably the best work of his career.

Back
Top Bottom