2016 Academy Awards/Oscars - Nominees Announced Today - February 28th

Originally Posted by LIONBLOOD
Louie CK needs to host an Oscar.
nthat.gif

Honda civic tho
laugh.gif
That's my dude right there.

"All they do is tell stories. You do, too, but you get rich. These guys go home in a Honda Civic."

laugh.gif

Sly my dude. But I don't see what he did that garnered him an Oscar. He was cool, but I wasn't like wow what a performance.

Kevin Hart is the Steph Curry of Hollywood.

They aren't supposed to be in this decision. But they are. I like what Kev said in short. I know he wanted to go in, but it reached who it needed to.

nah :lol:

Ride Along 2 basically bombed

he better hope Central Intelligence does well

Budget was $40 million and made like $120+ million..wouldn't call that bombing. It sucked tho

Last edited:
Stallone winning would have been a great story and  rewarding a great performance. I'm not mad at Rylance or if Ruffalo won it.. but it would have been a nice storybook win for Stallone. All 3 were deserving, so I give the tie to Sly.

Kevin Hart is the Steph Curry of Hollywood.

They aren't supposed to be in this position. But thru hard work....they are. I like what Kev said in short. I know he wanted to go in, but it reached who it needed to.

What he say? I haven't been in tune with the Oscars since Rocafella was just Jay, Beanie, Amil, and Bleek.

Budget was $40 million it's made like $120+ million..wouldn't call that bombing

when a sequel well underperforms the original, that is the nail in the coffin so it's a bomb essentially

and the $40 mill doesn't include marketing

Back
Top Bottom