2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, if Harvey has the lead Monday when he reaches his 3 inning pitch cap, he ought to hit whoever is at the plate, Square in the face on legal GP

Shots fired, not letting this go unnoticed :lol .

Caught the highlights of the slide, unfortunate for Tejada :{ and Utley shouldn't even show up to Citi Field tomorrow night. The boo birds will be real loud.

There has to be a rule change regarding sliding into 2nd to break up a double play, they did it for catchers but need to do it for middle infielders too smh. Don't eliminate the slide, just regulate it.

this

Last edited:
No reason for this to continue.

You should not be allowed to do anything other than attempt to reach base. If the intent is to prevent the double play then it's interference and it should be an automatic out.

There's gonna be a lot of hurt feelings in here when the Mets throw at Kershaw's head in game 4 
laugh.gif

mlb gonna add a white chalk line and have sign that says, "start slide here"

Last edited:
Why isn't anybody making a big deal about the Pirates 2nd basemen who got taken out a couple weeks ago? He's out for 6-8 months I think
We did, 5 weeks ago when it happened.

Hitting a batter won't...actually nevermind. I'll just say I'm not buying the Pedro hit batter vs what he's saying now argument.
So intentionally throwing a 95 mph fastball at somebody's face, head, hands, elbow, etc can't potentially end somebody's career if hit in the wrong spot? Don't come out bragging about hitting guys on purpose and now start *****ing and whining and calling other things dirty.

It was brought up 5 weeks ago, but got nowhere near the attention this on is getting. Granted, it's the playoffs, but people now want utley's head and want the rules changed. I didn't hear much of that 5 weeks ago

Can't wait for Monday's game. Gonna be lit. Thank goodness i have a government job. Celebrating Columbus Day. 
smokin.gif

i dont mind retaliations that are justified but the hell does kershaw have to do with this? wanna hit utley, fine whatever (even though i think it's dumb to put a guy on base in the playoffs).

utley is gonna get plunk, but someone in the dodgers everyday line up will to. that's usually how it goes. they can do what the giants did 2 years ago, drill matt holliday when the series is pretty much decided on, which was game 7 lol.

Astros making some adjustments.

Quit shifting on Zobrist and they moved out a super aggressive shift with 2 strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom