2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="DarthSka"]Not going to lie, Pete talking about stealing signs and cheating... I'm sure I wasn't the only one like, "Uuuhhhhh :nerd: "[/quote]baseball has a long history of "cheating" :lol:[/quote]Oh, I know. :lol:

Just saying, Petey probably ain't the guy to be talking about getting away with it if you can. :lol:

Last edited:
KC not play small ball this year?

Hosmer 0 for 3 .. get that man to 2nd base

Well now hes back in a hitters count

Last edited:
[quote name="DeadsetAce"][quote name="DarthSka"]Not going to lie, Pete talking about stealing signs and cheating... I'm sure I wasn't the only one like, "Uuuhhhhh :nerd: "
baseball has a long history of "cheating" :lol:[/quote]Oh, I know. :lol:

Just saying, Petey probably ain't the guy to be talking about getting away with if you can. :lol:[/quote]

true that :lol:

Forget my idea :lol:

Hell yeah you gotta send him home duh .. youre at home with 0 outs take that chance

baseball is game that is subject to more randomness than any other sport, hard hit balls can land in gloves, soft grounders get squirt through holes.

Baseball has the most randomness, thats why you need 162 to figure out who should make the playoffs.
But players who perform well in MULTIPLE Post Seasons given this "randomness" aren't considered clutch?
laugh.gif

joey bats shouldve thrown it to the first base cutoff

aggressive decision by cain/3b coach with NO outs

speaking of last yrs WS, i thought he shouldve sent alex gordon, but he wouldve been hosed down

royals play their best late innings
you gotta beat these guys down to win, cant keep it close

Last edited:
joey bats shouldve thrown it to the first base cutoff

aggressive decision by cain/3b coach with NO outs

He grew some nuts

That was gusty but i can agree with 100% ... you got your closer trying to come and finish this game tonight.

Decent - good runner with a throw to the wrong man .. 0 outs .. worst case scenario youre back at square 1 with a runner on 1st except 1 out and another decent runner at 1st with good bats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom