2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utley washed

A's looking at Kazmir

Do it Forst 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Papelbon just filed a grievance against the Nationals for the team issued 4 game suspension without pay. This trade couldn't have gone better!

Last edited:
How exorbitant is the price on Jose Fernandez? Sources say the Marlins have asked the Dodgers for Julio Urias and Corey Seager.

Apparently 2 other teams contacted Miami as well. And they are asking for up to 5 players :x .

Last edited:
Molly Knight was tweeting last night that he might not even play in a Dodger uni and that he would be dealt somewhere else for Pitching. Trade doesnt really make sense with Jansen there

I could see him being moved for a starter, but we'll see.

It makes perfect sense.

Two filthy arms in the pen.

Kenley could b flipped.

Urias or seager not traded? Do it.

Real talk, Jansen isn't good enough to be considered as this lock down closer who deserves the 9th. Put him in the 8th, have Chappy in the 9th, and actually possess a solid bullpen for a change.

JRS i commend you.

Jansen does have broxton-like tendencies, uses too many pitches, dossnt use his slider enough.

He's pretty good, don't get me wrong, but he shouldn't be considered as a must for the 9th, especially over Chapman. If it was someone else LA got, then sure, but Chappy is a top 5 maybe even top 3 closer in the game.

That is until you realize that Closer is the most overrated position in sports.

If you can get a solid starter for Chapman, flip him.

"Broxton-Like" tendencies, :stoneface: .

Last edited:
Chapman is a Dodger?! Wow, I didn't see that coming.

Last edited:
That is until you realize that Closer is the most overrated position in sports.

If you can get a solid starter for Chapman, flip him.

"Broxton-Like" tendencies, :stoneface: .
I wouldn't call it the most overrated position in sports. Not after seeing Familia blow 3 World Series games. Not after seeing Storen/Papelbon choking for the Nats. Not after seeing Mo shut the door for years for the Yankees. An elite closer might be one of the more coveted positions for a contender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom