2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold price on Murphy but the guy is a one tool player, Mets need players that can tun the double play.

Sad to see him go but outside of hitting, awful base runner, mediocre defensively, frustrating to watch when he is not at the plate.

I'm personally fine with the first round pick at this point.
*Compensation pick.

Carpenter definitely doesn't look like he plays big league baseball for a living :lol: he's the goods tho.

Carpenter definitely doesn't look like he plays big league baseball for a living :lol: he's the goods tho.

Most don't. And if they do "look the part," then it's most likely that that player is mistaken for a football player. Trout and Cespedes for example. :lol:

Last edited:
Minor league starter kit:

Leggings that stop at the calf

Nike pro combat long sleeve shirt cut at 3/4ths

Some type of long stumble or beard

Longer flowing hair, held up with some type of bandana type thing

Nike frees or trainers

Minor league starter kit:

Leggings that stop at the calf

Nike pro combat long sleeve shirt cut at 3/4ths

Some type of long stumble or beard

Longer flowing hair, held up with some type of bandana type thing

Nike frees or trainers

You sure that's not the Sunday league starter kit

I'm honesty ready for Spring Training already
laugh.gif
Same

and for more free agents to sign

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I'm honesty ready for Spring Training already
laugh.gif
Ever been?

Friends and coworkers always say they have a blast but Im skeptical.  I'll just alway compare it to Vegas Summer League and wish I was back in MGM playing craps with the Morris twins.  

I've been to spring training multiple times and it's always a blast.

Try to go on St. Pattys weekend.

Baseball, *******, and beer. :pimp: :lol:

Had a chance to talk to Carpenter for a while today. Nice guy and it was funny listening to him talk about how good other big leaguers are :lol:

Ever been?

Friends and coworkers always say they have a blast but Im skeptical.  I'll just alway compare it to Vegas Summer League and wish I was back in MGM playing craps with the Morris twins.  

I've never been, Would love to go

Bagwell would have been an easy HOF candidate if his shoulder survived another 2 years... He was such a damn good player that got stung by injuries... His numbers from 94-04 were constant top 3 MVP numbers...

Bagwell would have been an easy HOF candidate if his shoulder survived another 2 years... He was such a damn good player that got stung by injuries... His numbers from 94-04 were constant top 3 MVP numbers...

He should be in the HOF anyways.

He was a better player in his prime than Biggio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom