2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ozzie :pimp:
I know a lot of people don't like him because of his mouth, but I thinks he's great. I wonder if teams would give him another shot to manage with his loud mouth/crazy attitude

Wouldn't even know where he would fit in to be honest. Can you imagine if he went to the Nats :lol: .

Last edited:
Anthopolous came up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Orioles have made an offer to Cespedes but he has been meeting with Mets

Alexei Ramirez to Padres

Twins to reveal new red alternative unis tomorrow

Orioles have made an offer to Cespedes but he has been meeting with Mets

Michael Kay and his crew on their ESPN Radio show proposed this question the other day - If Cespedes' agent says "We'll come back to the Mets for a 1 year, $20M deal", do the Mets jump on that or quick pass?

Boras wanted 200m, O's originally put up 150m. It's whatever. Would have rather had cespedes for 5/90, but who knows if he would have signed for that price.

*edit*

Nvm...

From roch kubatko's twitter:

Told deal with Chris Davis is for less money than Cespedes was seeking #orioles

Last edited:
I doubt Cespedes is seeking more than $161M. He probably wants more money upfront, while Davis' deal looks to be backloaded.

I doubt Cespedes is seeking more than $161M. He probably wants more money upfront, while Davis' deal looks to be backloaded.
I'm sure he wants 300 million. I'm sure he's asked for 200 million. But asking/wanting vs what you're gonna sign for are way different

Wow Davis agent pulled off a nice one. Son getting paid deep into his retirement :lol:

Last edited:
chris davis got that much :lol:
mike trout finna get the first billion dollar contract when his time come

The total dollar figure is great for Davis but he got suckered as far as structure. O's probably still laughing at him right now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom