2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
the real GOAT logo:

jay.jpg

Last edited:
Even as a Bay Area fan, I always thought the New York Giants-New York Mets letter logo was the best haha

Tigers home unis and hat are so sick...too bad I hate them for 2006, 2012, and 2013 hahah

Anyone remember these?

I was too young to remember this, but damn those look awful 
laugh.gif

Speaking of jerseys even more, does anyone else notice that the Rangers have "TEXAS" on both home and road jerseys and Angels have "ANGELS" on both home and road jerseys? Irks me for some reason haha

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: at those jerseys... Turn Ahead the Clock uni's are never good :lol:...

Random... I love the Ray's Turn Back the Clock uni's even though they are completely made up :lol:... There's something incredibly fun about making 70 style uni's for a team that didn't exist... Other "new" teams should at least try...

I only saw the glove, never knew it made an MB. :lol:

Same as a kid it took me a while to see 'both images' :lol:

Expos was another one

Those turn the clock forward :x

So bad, but kinda amazing

And I agree that all home uniforms should have team name and away is the city

Tigers home unis and hat are so sick...too bad I hate them for 2006, 2012, and 2013 hahah

Anyone remember these?

I was too young to remember this, but damn those look awful :lol:  

Speaking of jerseys even more, does anyone else notice that the Rangers have "TEXAS" on both home and road jerseys and Angels have "ANGELS" on both home and road jerseys? Irks me for some reason haha

I have the Giveaway from the Giants turn ahead the clock game :lol: it's some flimsy hat

And I agree that all home uniforms should have team name and away is the city
Or, or OR.........you could have BOTH team name and city on both home and away uniforms, like the worst jerseys in all of American sports do!
Sorry, I know this is the MLB thread, but still.  And yes, I know this is my favorite team.  

Who cares where Hanley plays in the field?

What about the fact he had a .291 obp last season :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hanley will be fine at first base.  The man used to be a shortstop.  He will have no problem fielding ground balls or picking balls out of the dirt as soon as he is comfortable with the footwork and defensive positioning he will have to learn playing on the opposite side of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom