2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockies traded Corey Dickerson to the Rays for Jake McGee 
eek.gif

Gerrardo Parra signing meant one of them was out, Rockies need pitching so good for them
They have 2 40 HR dudes!

Last edited:
I got it last year for the first time and split it. The mobile **** is good for me. Sucks cause im at work when most Mariners games are on.

Cofreakingsign!!!!

Getting a jailbroken Firestick has changed my life.  :lol:   Cancelled everything but basic cable.  Absolutely cannot wait for baseball season to watch out of market games.
How does the firestick work? Do you go to websites to watch games and stream it to ur tv?

**** that :x

Mets fans, thoughts on - Matt Harvey talks about his sex life, admits too much, on Bravo TV ?

Here's what we learned: Harvey uses women's deodorant, has had a three-way – did it on a baseball field "in college" – but isn't a member of the Mile High Club.

Harvey thankfully side-stepped the question about which Mets player had the biggest member: "Can I plead the fifth on this one?" he asked.

In the ever-rare baseball question on the Bravo trash-fest, Harvey was asked if he regretted asking to be put back into Game 5 of the World Series.

"Not for a second," he said.

But when Chung asked if Harvey thought Terry Collins regretted putting him back in, he said "You'd have to ask him."

Thankfully, in the web-only after show, the questioning got back to the important things. And, yes, Harvey has dated some of the same models as Leonardo DiCaprio, he said.

^ From a Daily News article about the show appearance

Last edited:
How does the firestick work? Do you go to websites to watch games and stream it to ur tv?

I would get the Fire TV Box and not the Firestick for the capability of it holding more.

But you don't go to websites, you pretty much get it hacked to support a bunch of apps that you can go to that stream movies/games etc.

just make sure you get the most updated sports apps and such, you can find them on craigslist.

obviously you should have a legit wifi, and some could lag or not be HD etc.

but overall a solid investment 8)

RHP Chase Anderson, INF Aaron Hill, SS Isan Diaz & cash have been acquired from Arizona in exchange for SS Jean Segura & RHP Tyler Wagner.

Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez hinted that we’ll see top prospect Dansby Swanson sooner rather than later, per a report in the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Braves shortstop Erick Aybar is under contract through the end of this season. In my view, the club may be hoping Swanson can advanced quickly enough to join the team in early 2017 – if not sooner. After signing with the Diamondbacks last summer, Swanson had 99 plate appearances in Low-A, hitting .289/.394/.482. The soon-to-be 22-year-old has all the makings of a fast moving prospect. He was the centerpiece of the trade that sent Shelby Miller to Arizona.
This trade is gonna look like crap for Arizona in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom