2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should've signed Upton or Cespedes 
tongue.gif

Te be fair... The players tuck that part in... Probably will stop Colon's fat cheerio *** from leaving sweat marks on the bench...

Yankees finna go for Pedro Alvarez i bet lol

Or Dustin Ackley start...lol...

Last edited:
Greg Bird's injury dates back to the minors in May of 2015, before his call up. That means he played through and still produced the way he did :pimp: .

I'm rewatching 2001 WS Game 7 and wow, people say the 1998 season was better than 2001? Wish I experienced baseball that year.

My body is so ready for fantasy baseball. Trying to do a mock draft but it's only me and 2 other people in the lobby :lol:

Pro, open up that Keeper league baby. I wanna get some predraft trades in :nerd:

I gotta hit up the kids I was in my league with last year, see if they are running it again. I have a championship to defend :pimp: .

JRS, haven't forgot about your PM man. Just been busy with work and by the time I leave, gym, and get home, I pass out fairly early.

We might as well get a little money NT league going. I havent played fantasy baseball in forever if ever lol so my money will just be a donation.

Im down though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom