2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have Schwarber and Rizzo too?

I don't even remember anymore. Pro needs to pull thru soon.
Yeah I gifted you Schwarber as well. Smh. I can't even be too mad since I have 4 stud keepers in Sale, deGrom, Waino and Cole. Debating on who to keep last or if I can swing a trade for another ace. Wouldn't have been able to keep both Schwarber and Correa.

who has Severino? :nerd:
i do :pimp: debating on keeping him or darvish for my last spot

Last edited:
Got Eduardo Rodriguez with your name on him.

once football ends and work calms down in the next couple weeks, i'll put some time getting my head into baseball once again.

work has been insane. feels like i haven't been on NT or following up on sports stuff in forever.

Last edited:
well if you wanna win keep Sevy :smokin

srs tho, Darvish is always an injury risk & he has the gambling thing going on. Severino might be 'safer' but he does throw a lot of pitches & hasn't really gone deep in many games. could see him getting fatigued with a full season of work.

If I don't keep Severino I def wanna draft him back. I really would prefer to swing a trade for another established ace if possible.

How much do all star tickets run? Should I just go to pre events with the kid(s) since it should be shorter and more ?and less boring compared to watching a full game wih kid()?

Last edited:

:lol: :smokin :lol:

Ridiculous GOAT stat of the week:

From April 12, 2001 to April 17, 2002...a span of 160 games (slightly less than a stretch of 1 full season worth of games).....Barry Bonds hit 80 homeruns.  
pimp.gif

[emoji]128555[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji][emoji]128128[/emoji]
[BR]

Last edited:
Ridiculous GOAT stat of the week:

From April 12, 2001 to April 17, 2002...a span of 160 games (slightly less than a stretch of 1 full season worth of games).....Barry Bonds hit 80 homeruns.  :pimp:

No one can win an MVP twice, with both instances separated by a decade. They should induct the Pirate version of Barry Bonds only. :lol: Career stats shown as 'career' but just from Pittsburgh, no mention of San Fran. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom