2016 MLB thread. THE CUBS HAVE BROKEN THE CURSE! Chicago Cubs are your 2016 World Series champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 no order
Harper
Trout
Miggy
Mad Bum
Kershaw

5A McCutchen 5B deGrom - I took them both fairly early (McCutchen 1st round, first pick in the entire draft actually)

Last edited:
Jenrry Mejia banned for life after testing positive for a third time. He's the first player to receive this suspension since the policy started.

Last edited:
Jenrry Mejia banned for life after testing positive for a third time. He's the first player to receive this suspension since the policy started.

:rofl:

Jacob Nottingham goes to Milwaukee. Like the trade for the Brewers. Guess this is signaling the eventual end of Lucroy's tenure in Milwaukee.

Can someone tell me if Khris Davis is good. I know he went deep 27 times last year, but Brewer fans on Twitter are rejoicing and I'm scared :x :lol:

24.5% HR/FB rate while making hard contact 34.4% of the time last season, seems like a bit of an anomaly. His contact rates were also down, but so were his swing percentages. I wouldn't expect him to hit 30 homers, but 20 is possible. I like that he almost doubled his BB% last season. If he can maintain that or increase it a little more, he'll be a good moneyball look for Oakland. Struggled a little with sliders, cutters and changeups last year. Overall, he is who he is.

Last edited:
:rofl: @ Mejia

I bet he must be like "FML" when he saw somebody at his door. :lol:

:smh:

I actually liked Mejia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom